No announcement yet.

PreCon fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I too am from Vegas.. and wher I have meet Joker, Super Christy and have welcomed V1Ru5 to our lovely (ish) town I have yet to meet anyone else of intrest... I am thinking about haveing a bit of a pre-con party out at my place... 22 acre ranch on the south strip... lemme know if anyone would be interested in scads-o-beer and stuff like that.. I was thinking like Thursday night????
    If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

Originally posted by Siviak
      I too am from Vegas.. and wher I have meet Joker, Super Christy and have welcomed V1Ru5 to our lovely (ish) town I have yet to meet anyone else of intrest... I am thinking about haveing a bit of a pre-con party out at my place... 22 acre ranch on the south strip... lemme know if anyone would be interested in scads-o-beer and stuff like that.. I was thinking like Thursday night????
      what ranch, we have a horse out that way.
      There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root.

- Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Dang I am still kicking myself for not arriving sooner! Next year I'll be there Monday!

Comment

Re: PreCon fun

Originally posted by L0nd0
          Well I know that this was somewhat talked about in an earlier post but the Wed, and Thurs before the con I know at least a few people will already be in town, since I live here I was wondering if everyone wants to get together to go eat or do somthin out on the strip.
          I am arriving on Sunday 28 and leaving on Monday 5, so yea i guess i am up to do something, go eat, go drink is't that what Las Vegas is about?
          /* NO COMMENT */

Comment

Is that what Las Vegas is about? It's not part of the Bible Belt?

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
              Is that what Las Vegas is about? It's not part of the Bible Belt?
              Perhaps that really depends on which bible you are speaking of ;)

Comment

Gotta love those hotels that give you a bible in the room, sure helps to keep the little lady's head from hitting the headboard.

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
                  Gotta love those hotels that give you a bible in the room, sure helps to keep the little lady's head from hitting the headboard.
                  haha, nice..

Also a lot of people keep their money/passports/important documents... in them... (recon 101)

Comment

Working...
                  X