X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blackwave
    replied
    Originally posted by astcell
    Gotta love those hotels that give you a bible in the room, sure helps to keep the little lady's head from hitting the headboard.
    haha, nice..

Also a lot of people keep their money/passports/important documents... in them... (recon 101)

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    Gotta love those hotels that give you a bible in the room, sure helps to keep the little lady's head from hitting the headboard.

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    Originally posted by astcell
    Is that what Las Vegas is about? It's not part of the Bible Belt?
    Perhaps that really depends on which bible you are speaking of ;)

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    Is that what Las Vegas is about? It's not part of the Bible Belt?

Leave a comment:

• dataworm
    replied
    Re: PreCon fun

Originally posted by L0nd0
    Well I know that this was somewhat talked about in an earlier post but the Wed, and Thurs before the con I know at least a few people will already be in town, since I live here I was wondering if everyone wants to get together to go eat or do somthin out on the strip.
    I am arriving on Sunday 28 and leaving on Monday 5, so yea i guess i am up to do something, go eat, go drink is't that what Las Vegas is about?

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    Dang I am still kicking myself for not arriving sooner! Next year I'll be there Monday!

Leave a comment:

• L0nd0
    replied
    Originally posted by Siviak
    I too am from Vegas.. and wher I have meet Joker, Super Christy and have welcomed V1Ru5 to our lovely (ish) town I have yet to meet anyone else of intrest... I am thinking about haveing a bit of a pre-con party out at my place... 22 acre ranch on the south strip... lemme know if anyone would be interested in scads-o-beer and stuff like that.. I was thinking like Thursday night????
    what ranch, we have a horse out that way.

Leave a comment:

• Siviak
    replied
    I too am from Vegas.. and wher I have meet Joker, Super Christy and have welcomed V1Ru5 to our lovely (ish) town I have yet to meet anyone else of intrest... I am thinking about haveing a bit of a pre-con party out at my place... 22 acre ranch on the south strip... lemme know if anyone would be interested in scads-o-beer and stuff like that.. I was thinking like Thursday night????

Leave a comment:

• {x}taSy
    replied
    if you have irc, jus jump on an efnet server and go to #dc-forums
    there's a few ppl in there right now
    try irc.prison.net

Leave a comment:

• Fused
    replied
    k my email is criticalmass24@hotmail.com so if u wanna drop me a line.

Leave a comment:

• {x}taSy
    replied
    use email

Leave a comment:

• Fused
    replied
    gettin a hold of

anyway i can get a hold of u on the net with any messangers.

Leave a comment:

• {x}taSy
    replied
    sure thing Fused.
    Me n l0nd0 will take you out on the town.
    Maybe corrupt you a little

Leave a comment:

• Fused
    replied
    Well I know that this was somewhat talked about in an earlier post but the Wed, and Thurs before the con I know at least a few people will already be in town, since I live here I was wondering if everyone wants to get together to go eat or do somthin out on the strip.
    hey can i come do something with u i think i will be comin in early i forgot. i never been there but i just want to walk around and see stuff and sence u live there maybe u and i could get toghter and walk around and stuff, i think i would get kind of scared to walk around out there alone i mean damn i am only 17, and never been to a big city before. let me know.

Leave a comment:

• {x}taSy
    replied
    I say we all go to Li'l Darlings and get some lap dances..

I recommend Lady and Raven
    very hot
    very soft
    smell real pretty

mmmmmmmmm...
    boobies...

not to mention their l33t pole skills

Leave a comment:

Working...
X