Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What is in Neil's Pants?

Originally posted by Nikita View Post
    The sad sad sad part, is i said i *think* it's on video. I have no idea where or what part it would be in either. You are trying so so so hard. I feel terrible for your hard work, I hope you figure it out.
    Me too. oh, and don't be creeped out if I i feel like I know you by the time this is over.

Comment

The sad sad sad part, is i said i *think* it's on video. I have no idea where or what part it would be in either. You are trying so so so hard. I feel terrible for your hard work, I hope you figure it out.
      So I've found pics of it, and I can tell you what color it is; still working on enhancing the image to a point where I can make it out. But I'm going to render a guess.

666? I'm pretty sure I see 6's in the enhancement that I'm working on. It would def help if tottie had posted the full res pic rather than the itty-bitty 350px one.

Comment

Originally posted by hushedfeet View Post
        So I've found pics of it, and I can tell you what color it is; still working on enhancing the image to a point where I can make it out. But I'm going to render a guess.

666? I'm pretty sure I see 6's in the enhancement that I'm working on. It would def help if tottie had posted the full res pic rather than the itty-bitty 350px one.
        If you can find a good pic of a similar badge with the same font, you could try blurring that image and then match up the blurs - kind of a reverse hash type thing. The blurs are a hash of the original numbers.
        It's not stupid, it's advanced.

Comment

Originally posted by YenTheFirst View Post
          If you can find a good pic of a similar badge with the same font, you could try blurring that image and then match up the blurs - kind of a reverse hash type thing. The blurs are a hash of the original numbers.
          unfortunately, I think the likelihood of finding a similar badge is very very low.

Comment

666 'aint it for sure. I'm equally against 888 too. I see you have tried messaging Tottenkoph and I see you found a pic of the badge, yes it's attached to badge holder which happens to be metallic pink. SmittyHalibut made it for me actually. I love it. I can clip it anywhere and I can wear it on my neck with a chain. Like I'm Ice T in freaking Law N Order or 21 Jumpstreet or something. :-)

Also, I'm SO happy I cleaned that truck. It was FILTHY, FILTHY, Gross. Georgia dirt EVERYWHERE.
            "Haters, gonna hate"

Comment

How about 777?
              Did you know that 77 is one of the lucky numbers for that name Nikita?

or 504
              hmmm how about 303, just for fun, even though I don't see how it makes sense.

maybe, number one. how about that? 1
              Last edited by hushedfeet; June 13, 2010, 21:17.

Comment

How about 777?
                Did you know that 77 is one of the lucky numbers for that name Nikita?

or 504
                hmmm how about 303, just for fun, even though I don't see how it makes sense.

maybe, number one. how about that? 1
                Jesus dude. One guess per post.

for i in {0..65535}; do echo "my guess is $i"; done

There Nikita. Is it one of those?
                perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

Heh, she suggested I start guessing. And I didn't want to flood.

I'm trying again, though. how about 13? I found a few other goon badges though...
                  http://23b.org/gallery/v/23b_members...00004.jpg.html
                  http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3537/...9708f951d4.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
                    Jesus dude. One guess per post.

for i in {0..65535}; do echo "my guess is $i"; done

There Nikita. Is it one of those?
                    Yup, it would be one of those. That made me laugh. I can't believe HOW hard this seems to be. If I told, I can imagine forehead slaps.
                    "Haters, gonna hate"

Comment

Heh, she suggested I start guessing. And I didn't want to flood.

I'm trying again, though. how about 13? I found a few other goon badges though...
                      http://23b.org/gallery/v/23b_members...00004.jpg.html
                      http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3537/...9708f951d4.jpg
                      You're trying hard, I hope you figure it out!
                      "Haters, gonna hate"

Comment

7865, hoping I'm onto something.

Comment

7865, hoping I'm onto something.
                          nope. not it.
                          "Haters, gonna hate"

Comment

nope. not it.
                            :( I figured 42 would already be taken. How about it though?

Comment

:( I figured 42 would already be taken. How about it though?
                              This is oddly coinciding with recent tweets.
                              "As Arthur C Clarke puts it, "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic". Here is my corollary: "Any sufficiently technical expert is indistinguishable from a witch"."

Comment

Originally posted by g3k_ View Post
                                This is oddly coinciding with recent tweets.
                                Hahah. Yes, which is actually why I tweeted that. Hoping someone would notice, was looking for a way I could hint to the HHG w/o being obvious. :-)

YES! It is 42. Congrats! Now you can stop :-)
                                Hushedfeet, Send me a PM so I can send your prize.
                                "Haters, gonna hate"

Comment

Working...
                                X