• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L0nd0
    replied
    Re: Vegas Meeting

Originally posted by Freaky
    L0nd0 - The Las Vegas Meeting has existed for many years now. It has most recently been restructured and a lot of time has been into it setting things up. The meeting for vegas is known as NevadaUnderground - it consists of all walks of life, from the underground not just the 2600 readers. It is @ 8pm - http://www.nevadaunderground.org/ will you be there this meeting?
    Yeah Freaky I had no idea everything was revamped, I just live in my own little world and black everything out you know how it gets. But I will have to come by and check the meetings out.

Sorry I didnt make it last friday I was drunk and totally forgot.

Leave a comment:

• Grifter
    replied
    Presentations?

I went to the site and didn't see any past presentations. Do you archive them?

Leave a comment:

• Freaky
    replied
    LV meeting ^ DC

Because DEFCON is an event everyone waits for the meetings are moved to the Alexis Park (aka Defcon) for that month. So it is actually the largest NevadaUnderground meeting we have because we see everyone who hasnt or doesnt come to the meetings for whatever reason. :) We always meet new people from vegas at the con so the group grows larger.

In the past we've thrown parties that are basicly for the local people and our friends but it always turns out bigger, a secured enviornment where everyone gets to hang and feel relaxed.

This months meeting (July) had a turnout, however one of our guys was unable to get everything together so there wasnt any presentations or speeches this round. Afterwards we continued to a eating establishment where we continued.

Leave a comment:

• skroo
    replied
    Heh...

So, since Defcon falls on the first Friday this year, a lot of people in Vegas are going to miss their home 2600 meeting.

It just occurred to me, though, that if those people were to go to the Vegas meet instead, it could possibly be the largest 2600 meeting ever.

That would be sorta nifty.

Leave a comment:

• Freaky
    replied
    The people who are familiar with the group and are a part of our network currently know the status of the meeting. Because of the holiday weekend the Irvine meeting will not be held this weekend instead moved to next Friday. NevadaUnderground Meeting is still happening though, and I along with many others will be there :) So I will advise you of Irvine status early next week or tomorrow, whichever one comes first :)

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    We're working on a few details at the moment for the Irvine one - ill keep ya'll informed about it though :)
    Thank you Freaky, that would be optimal for me since this is where I reside :) Let me know if you need any help.

It says there is a meet july 5th, does this hold true?

Leave a comment:

• Freaky
    replied
    We're working on a few details at the moment for the Irvine one - ill keep ya'll informed about it though :)

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    Re: Vegas Meeting

http://www.nevadaunderground.org/ will you be there this meeting?
    Freaky, I noticed you also have http://www.irvineunderground.org/
    Where is this meet at?

Leave a comment:

• Freaky
    replied
    Vegas Meeting

L0nd0 - The Las Vegas Meeting has existed for many years now. It has most recently been restructured and a lot of time has been into it setting things up. The meeting for vegas is known as NevadaUnderground - it consists of all walks of life, from the underground not just the 2600 readers. It is @ 8pm - http://www.nevadaunderground.org/ will you be there this meeting?

Leave a comment:

• Grifter
    replied
    LV Meeting

<plug>

If not then make sure you come and see the talk that skroo and I are giving at defcon. Saturday at 11:00.

</plug>

Leave a comment:

• L0nd0
    replied
    ya they use to have a 2600 meet here and it relly just dwindeled away, and the other meet is in reno 8hours away

but I didnt relize they started the meeting up again. thanks for the reminder grifter I'll have to see if there still mettin up

Leave a comment:

• nulltone
    replied
    I know Nevada underground is pretty big...
    Might want to look into that.

Leave a comment:

• Grifter
    replied
    LV Meeting

There already is a meeting apparently.

Nevada
    Las Vegas: Wow Superstore Cafe, Sahara & Decatur. 8 pm.

Leave a comment:

• L0nd0
    started a topic Vegas 2600

Vegas 2600

Ok Im thinking about starting a group her in vegas just wondering if there are any other locals that would be interested.
Working...
X