Coinciding with Defcon...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Coinciding with Defcon...

I think I need to find myself a good pair of roller skates.
    "They-Who-Were-Google are no longer alone. Now we are all Google."

Comment

As a roller derby ref who is also attending DefCon, Roller CON has some great stuff going on and I will see if I can get in touch with some people and let everyone who wants to know know where all the roller girls will be each night

Comment

I think we scared the roller girls off last year after the "meet the goons" session.
        Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

Comment

I have a buddy on the local SWAT team. While he thinks Roller Girls are probably fun, he says of the LE Con ... "those are not the FUN cops man, those are the suits". And this guy IS a fun cop! :)

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered436 View Post
            I have a buddy on the local SWAT team. While he thinks Roller Girls are probably fun, he says of the LE Con ... "those are not the FUN cops man, those are the suits". And this guy IS a fun cop! :)
            So maybe we SHOULD send Danozano over in his leather gimp mask to invite them to the Defcon parties like we did the roller girls...
            Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

Comment

Registered in May of this year, one post, and it's to warn us off of the LEO con. Sounds like a challenge.
              "They-Who-Were-Google are no longer alone. Now we are all Google."

Comment

Originally posted by eris View Post
                Registered in May of this year, one post, and it's to warn us off of the LEO con. Sounds like a challenge.
                Point well taken eris, perhaps I should have contributed to another forum topic first Nah, not warning you off, just wanted to set the tone. It'd be more of an excursion to mess with the LEOs rather than to party with them (?) I guess it really depends on what kind of person you are, and how many drinks everyone has had!

Comment

It'd be more of an excursion to mess with the LEOs rather than to party with them (?) I guess it really depends on what kind of person you are, and how many drinks everyone has had!
                  Keep in mind that LEOs who are being messed with tend to wiffleflop the offender, or more, depending on how many drinks they've had.
                  Thorn
                  "If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning." - Catherine Aird

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn View Post
                    Keep in mind that LEOs who are being messed with tend to wiffleflop the offender, or more, depending on how many drinks they've had.
                    Name that quote "Lets go back to the station and corn hole us a drunk!"
                    Originally posted by Ellen
                    Do I wish we could all be like hexjunkie? Heck yes I do. :) That would rock.

Comment

Originally posted by hexjunkie View Post
                      Name that quote "Lets go back to the station and corn hole us a drunk!"
                      Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. Can you define "to mess with the LEOs", Unregistered?
                      "You have cubed asscheeks?"... "Do you not?"

Comment

Originally posted by sintax_error View Post
                        Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. Can you define "to mess with the LEOs", Unregistered?
                        Ding, Ding sir, you win a free beer curtousey of HexJunkie :)

Look for me after the shoot to collect your prize.

Comment

DUKE (V/O)
                          If the Pigs were gathering in
                          Vegas, I felt the Drug Culture
                          should be represented as well...
                          Wonder what would happen if large crowd of Raoul Duke impersonators showed up to the LEO conference and sat in the back row.
                          45 5F E1 04 22 CA 29 C4 93 3F 95 05 2B 79 2A B0
                          45 5F E1 04 22 CA 29 C4 93 3F 95 05 2B 79 2A B1
                          [ redacted ]

Comment

Las Vegas Critical Mass meets the last Friday of the month in the parking lot of the UNLV Student Union. On 7/30, it will probably meet at 8 and ride at 9.

Comment

I've talked to Scott about the possibility of offering the rollergirls an open invite to the B&W ball. It would be kinda nice to change the ratio of men/women, doncha think?

Comments?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeHell View Post
                                I've talked to Scott about the possibility of offering the rollergirls an open invite to the B&W ball. It would be kinda nice to change the ratio of men/women, doncha think?

Comments?
                                You mean a chance to talk to a real life girl? I'm in.. though I must admit I'm a bit scared.

Comment

Working...
                                X