• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, that'll show those hackers...

Ladies and gentlemen, start your lulz:

https://homebank.sactocu.org/UA2004/faq-mfa.htm#pp6
    Why are the Security Questions used?
    The first time you login and enroll in Protection Plus, you will be asked to enter five Security Questions and corresponding answers. The Security Questions are used if you do not want to register the computer you are currently using. With the Security Questions, we can make sure it is you logging in when you use different computers, such as, a internet bar computer.

The answers to your Security Questions are case sensitive and cannot contain special characters like an apostrophe, or the words “insert,” “delete,” “drop,” “update,” “null,” or “select.”

Why can’t I use certain words like "drop" as part of my Security Question answers?
    There are certain words used by hackers to try to gain access to systems and manipulate data; therefore, the following words are restricted: "select," "delete," "update," "insert," "drop" and "null".
    45 5F E1 04 22 CA 29 C4 93 3F 95 05 2B 79 2A B0
    45 5F E1 04 22 CA 29 C4 93 3F 95 05 2B 79 2A B1
    [ redacted ]

Re: Yeah, that'll show those hackers...

of course, semicolons, parentheses, dashes, and quotes aren't blacklisted..
    It's not stupid, it's advanced.

Comment

Originally posted by bascule View Post
      Ladies and gentlemen, start your lulz:

https://homebank.sactocu.org/UA2004/faq-mfa.htm#pp6
      Why are the Security Questions used?
      The first time you login and enroll in Protection Plus, you will be asked to enter five Security Questions and corresponding answers. The Security Questions are used if you do not want to register the computer you are currently using. With the Security Questions, we can make sure it is you logging in when you use different computers, such as, a internet bar computer.

The answers to your Security Questions are case sensitive and cannot contain special characters like an apostrophe, or the words “insert,” “delete,” “drop,” “update,” “null,” or “select.”

Why can’t I use certain words like "drop" as part of my Security Question answers?
      There are certain words used by hackers to try to gain access to systems and manipulate data; therefore, the following words are restricted: "select," "delete," "update," "insert," "drop" and "null".
      Is this honestly worse than banking sites asking those f***ing genealogy questions? "What is your Mother's maiden name".... as questions for password retrieval? Yup no way anyone could possibly figure that one out....I saw one for a certain bank of this country that included "What city was your high school in?" as an option...man public records databases are just so impossible to locate. H@ckers b halted that's 4 sure.
      So when is my job going to be cool enough to count Advanced Windows Exploits as mandatory paid training?

Comment

Originally posted by 7h3d4rk4n63| View Post
        Is this honestly worse than banking sites asking those f***ing genealogy questions?
        If you want to use vulgar language, go for it. We have no rules against that.

H@ckers b halted that's 4 sure.
        Here we have rules, though. No SMS or leet-text:

5. Abbreviated English, ‘SMS’-speak, ‘leet-speak, or AlTeRnAtInG CaSe:

Originally posted by 5
        This section is directed to people that make posts like ‘ne1 evr heer ov a hack 2 break teh windoze? LOL’.
        The official language on this board is English. If you want to be taken seriously you need to communicate clearly.
        ‘If u type lik diz’ you are basically saying ‘I am dumb, please do not pay any attention to me, in fact please ban me as soon as possible since I bring nothing to the table’.
        During the waiting period, when users are forced to lurk, they are given opportunity to read the rules, which they agree to when they sign up for the forums. This waiting period works for most users.

This is a warning. We really do mean that we enforce the rules when we say we enforce the rules.

People will judge you by your content, as they have nothing else to judge you with.
        Last edited by TheCotMan; May 13, 2010, 23:04.

Comment

Sorry, I was trying to make a subtle reference to the EC-Council convention.
          So when is my job going to be cool enough to count Advanced Windows Exploits as mandatory paid training?

Comment

Working...
          X