X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ellen
    replied
    Re: a film that reminded me of LosT's challenge

Not really mystery related, but I love the patterns in almost all of Michel Gondrys work. Thought I would share. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63vqob-MljQ

(Yeah.. I am linking you to Kylie Minogue. Take it for what it is. hehe)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFwQoqbWgSs
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws_R_GxZX2o

Leave a comment:

• sintax_error
    replied

Originally posted by theprez98 View Post
    Now if I could find a copy! ;)
    It was recommended to me a while back by a certain dvd and blu-ray rental company who's service now come embedded on several popular devices. I later saw it on a hotel movie channel I think.

Leave a comment:

• theprez98
    replied

Now if I could find a copy! ;)

Leave a comment:

• sintax_error
    replied

Originally posted by Deviant Ollam View Post

"i swear, guys... there is no hidden information in this post, the movie, or anything i've spoken about here."
    Good movie, however, are you sure there are no hints here, or in the movie? Nah, probably not... or are there? I noticed the URL tags in the above post, but those were likely typographical errors, or perhaps a mis-click, yes? Yeah, probably nothing. That's right, nothing.

Leave a comment:

• Deviant Ollam
    started a topic a film that reminded me of LosT's challenge

a film that reminded me of LosT's challenge

If anyone out there in Mystery Challenge land (including the fearless organizer) wants a short break from the perils of living every waking moment with the contest on their minds, i would highly recommend the 2009 Stuart Hazeldine film Exam.

from an online summary...

Eight talented candidates have reached the final stage of selection to join the ranks of a mysterious and powerful corporation. Entering a windowless room, an Invigilator gives them eighty minutes to answer one simple question. He outlines three rules they must obey or be disqualified: don't talk to him or the armed guard by the door, don't spoil their papers and don't leave the room. He starts the clock and leaves. The candidates turn over their question papers, only to find they're completely blank.
    ... this was a festival piece that got some good attention in its native Britain. i watched it on a flight back from Aukland and rather enjoyed it. most of all, i enjoyed how the whole time i was thinking of LosT's contests.

watch the film yourselves. see if you agree with me.

P.S. - no, there is no hidden meaning here and no hints are being given about the DEFCON contest. ugh, i would ask you to trust me, but now my saying that could make half of the teams even more convinced that there are hints somehow hidden in this post or in the movie itself.

Working...
X