Driving from Arkansas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driving from Arkansas

Heading out Monday or Tuesday, 26 or 27 July, I'll be overlanding along Eye-Four-Oh from Little Rock, Arkansas (yes there are tech people here, and we even wear shoes!). I will be leaving Vegas early Monday 2 August. The return trip might get crowded; my wife will be flying in to Vegas and returning with me, and I'm going to be hauling a lot of stuff, and my truck doesn't have the room that those guys from Torchwood seem to have...

Seat availability: one front to Vegas, one back on return trip
    Ride: 1987 Range Rover
    Rules: No smoking in the truck, no one accused of wearing a hat of the posterior variety, no small bladders, no illegal substances
    Music: All sorts, but to get pumped up for the con, probably a lot of old school EBM, my choice
    Cargo: Like I said, I'll be carrying a lot of stuff, best for someone traveling light
    Cost: Depends on where you hop on, let's talk

Also interested in caravan -- including hooking up with folks along the way or people coming from back East, it is the mother road after all. Planning on stopping for a bit in Albuquerque, one of my ex-engineers has a gig there.

Shoot me a PM, let's talk.
    Last edited by FirmWarez; May 30, 2010, 17:35. Reason: numbers
    TSA luvs my Uzi.

"We shall not cease from exploration. And the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time." -T.S. Eliot
Working...
X