• blackwave
    replied
    Originally posted by Fused
    i cant. that word should
    Hey, you did!... you said it! :p

Leave a comment:

• Fused
    replied
    You can say "Word" 129,600 times before I arrive.
    i cant. that word should be banned or whenever u type that it comes up as @#*$

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    You can say "Word" 129,600 times before I arrive.

Leave a comment:

• bikinigurl
    replied
    Originally posted by astcell
    You'll be there 9 hours before me. Hope you found a ride before I get there!
    our etd is 6,30am making our eta 8,40ish.. so yea word, even more than 9 hrs on the 1st
    you can do the math and tell me.. my brain mathmatically challenged late at night

toodles
    -b

Leave a comment:

• mfreeck
    replied
    Re: The long walk

Originally posted by Fused
    yea i just may have to walk there if i cant get a ride. more then likey Op will get me or Apex not sure yet. :p and i was j/k about the walk thing to damn far.
    My bookmarks got eaten, and I am too tired to look it up now, but there is a site for the LV bus service that will show you all the routes. I know there's a bus directly to where I am staying (a half mile from AP), so you might check into that.

Leave a comment:

• Fused
    replied
    The long walk

yea i just may have to walk there if i cant get a ride. more then likey Op will get me or Apex not sure yet. :p and i was j/k about the walk thing to damn far.

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    You'll be there 9 hours before me. Hope you found a ride before I get there!

Leave a comment:

• Fused
    replied
    the date

i will be there on the 1st

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    What day?

Leave a comment:

• Fused
    started a topic The Trip TO DC

The Trip TO DC

hey i am getting in at DC around 12:30pm on from southwest and i was wondering if there is goin to be anyone gettin in around the same time as me or something so maybe we could get a ride toghter or something.
Working...
X