• astcell
    replied
    I don't suppose this could be a missing con event. :D

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    Re: worthless trivia

Originally posted by astcell
    The color of pubic hair can be determined most part by the color of eyebrows on a person, and the consistency nd thickness can be determined by the amount of hair on their forearms.
    Hahah.. i remember when i discovered this tidbit of knowledge in high school.. sure changed the way i saw things.. ;) also simpler to determine who was dying their hair...

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    worthless trivia

I once saw a contest where you saw women dressed and then you see tem below the waist undressed and you had to match who had what. I scored 100% and had some explaining to do for my wife! Human anatomy 101: The color of pubic hair can be determined most part by the color of eyebrows on a person, and the consistency nd thickness can be determined by the amount of hair on their forearms. This is one of those bits of info that sticks with you, and you never look at a person the same again, but after you tell this to the girls they all tend to wear long sleeves lest they feel invaded.

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    Hmmmm, must be the blue hair, or the $500 you give them, not sure which one....
    hahah... yeah never planned on having the colors match the cuffs though...or the carpet match the drapes.. though once i went to get examined by a doctor.. and he asked me if he was in for a suprise.. i had no clue what he was talking about.. until he further mentioned the carpet/drape thing.. i just laughed and said no... there is nothing there.

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    Hmmmm, must be the blue hair, or the $500 you give them, not sure which one....

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    Sounds like you'd be on bottom out of guilt. :p
    Hahaha... when it comes to sex I am pretty lazy, i just lay there and get pleasured..

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    Originally posted by blackwave

Hahaha.. He was a pretty small guy, framewise...
    Sounds like you'd be on bottom out of guilt. :p

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    Originally posted by bikinigurl
    original response:
    ! I'm sorry..
    That's ok, for some reasons this happens to me a lot... i haven't the slightest idea why.

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    Blackwave, you didn't even stick around with the guy long enough to find out if you' be on top or bottom. :D
    Hahaha.. He was a pretty small guy, framewise...

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    Blackwave, you didn't even stick around with the guy long enough to find out if you' be on top or bottom. :D

Leave a comment:

• bikinigurl
    replied
    Originally posted by blackwave

Yeah, that happened to me a couple of cons ago... I was standing overlooking the dance area, and some guy stumbled up and said, hey... i said hey, and he said he was from Canada and was here at defcon to have a little fun... i thought that was fine, until I realized that he was hitting on me... I thought it was the funniest thing until he kept getting closer and closer to me... luckily my pal noticed this, and pulled me out without being too rude.
    original response:
    ! I'm sorry..

next reaction:
    *chuckle*

3rd reaction:
    dude I'm tired I'm going to bed

yay sleep!

toodles
    -b

Leave a comment:

• Kai
    replied
    That really sucks R.J. Hope you can get things worked out.

Maybe we'll catch up next time.

Kai

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    I see that look all the time at the local pharmacy in the Poli-dent and Ben Gay aisles.

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    Of course it's not mine. I still have 3 payments left on it.
    Which reminds me that it is the cutest thing to see a little old couple checking out a penis pump box at the local pharmacy... the guy always holds the box like it was some type of space age material... and the woman has a big smile on her face...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X