• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• almus
    replied
    Re: DEFCON Shoot Sign-Up Thread

Guns [ ] (not bringing them)
    Transportation [X] I think I have a ride, I need to double check
    Shirt(s) 2XL if its not too late or there are extras.. I know I'm late.

Leave a comment:

• Abraxas3D
    replied

[x] [x] [M, XL] Abraxas3d, skunkworks AR-15

Leave a comment:

• Toothpaste
    replied

Originally posted by noid View Post
    Yes, its scientifically proven that Canadians cannot shoot guns. You lack the required sixth finger needed to do so. But if you do show we can give you a crash course in them so you know which end to put the syrup in.
    I believe we can only do it while wearing a tuque also.

Myself and a friend.
    Guns: [_] none
    Trans: [X] Have ride.
    Shirt: [N]

Leave a comment:

• noid
    replied

Originally posted by xhugglesx View Post
    I'm coming with two friends.

Guns - None
    Ride - None (3 of us)
    Shirts - S, M + L

Not sure where we're supposed to meet. What I should bring. And if there are any considerations about us being Canadian in regards to shooting.
    Yes, its scientifically proven that Canadians cannot shoot guns. You lack the required sixth finger needed to do so. But if you do show we can give you a crash course in them so you know which end to put the syrup in.

Other than that we gather in the rear lobby by the convention center registration desk. Not sure if the time has been posted, but in years past its been around 0630

Leave a comment:

• xhugglesx
    replied

I'm coming with two friends.

Guns - None
    Ride - None (3 of us)
    Shirts - S, M + L

Not sure where we're supposed to meet. What I should bring. And if there are any considerations about us being Canadian in regards to shooting.

Leave a comment:

• RC Cannon
    replied

Originally posted by Deviant Ollam View Post
    good to have you with us, man. the shirt order was all totally locked more or less, and while i did add a couple extra i can't be certain that i can do that further.

put it this way, if i can't get another Large, but someone is a total no-show and doesn't take their shirt by the end of the con, you're welcome to a Large anytime on Sunday if you find me or my staff in the Lockpick Village.
    No Problem, I'll be happy just to join in the goodness. Look forward to seeing you there.
    What distances will we be shooting more or less?

Leave a comment:

• Deviant Ollam
    replied

Originally posted by RC Cannon View Post
    Tee Shirt {X} 1 large
    good to have you with us, man. the shirt order was all totally locked more or less, and while i did add a couple extra i can't be certain that i can do that further.

put it this way, if i can't get another Large, but someone is a total no-show and doesn't take their shirt by the end of the con, you're welcome to a Large anytime on Sunday if you find me or my staff in the Lockpick Village.

Leave a comment:

• Melesse
    replied

EDIT: Occurred to me moments after I posted there might be a ride share thread.... guess who was right?

Mel
    Last edited by Melesse; July 14th, 2010, 08:49. Reason: noobness

Leave a comment:

• RC Cannon
    replied

RC Cannon:
    Gun {X} Sig P220, Baretta 92FS, Walther PPK, Colt Commander, AR-15,
    Tee Shirt {X} 1 large

Leave a comment:

• jcbxcalibr
    replied

Originally posted by Samael View Post
    Hey guys,

So, I am planning to arrive at about 11pm on the 28th, and will be probably staying at a hostel since Im too poor to afford a room in a hotel, even to share it seems.

I have no guns, no ammo, no transport and little money.

I would like to shoot a few guns, and of course can offer money for whatever ammo I use, but if possible would like to arrange some transport..........
    I can give you a ride. However, once my truck is loaded up I can not leave it to go into a hotel or something to look for you. Will have to come up with a meeting place or something. Also, I would like to leave a little bit early to set up a bit before everyone else gets there.

Leave a comment:

• Deviant Ollam
    replied

Originally posted by astcell View Post
    I thought my email for a shirt was before 7/4?
    indeed it was. not to worry. you were on my main master list that i keep in a spreadsheet... don't know why it wasn't reflected on the forum list. so your shirt was ordered, only $10 price for you.

other than AST, there seemed to have been a weird entry on the list just named "dan"... he was not listed alphabetically, didn't correspond to anyone in my own spreadsheet, and seemed to not be a mis-type of anyone else. i'm guessing "dan" doesn't exist or was somehow rolled into someone else's group, since i can find no correspondence from him or her. "dan" if you do exist please contact me... or else there might not be a shirt for you.

thanks for keeping me on my toes, all. the rest of the list should accurately reflect my own figures now.
    Last edited by Deviant Ollam; July 12th, 2010, 22:54.

Leave a comment:

• Samael
    replied

Hey guys,

So, I am planning to arrive at about 11pm on the 28th, and will be probably staying at a hostel since Im too poor to afford a room in a hotel, even to share it seems.

I have no guns, no ammo, no transport and little money.

I would like to shoot a few guns, and of course can offer money for whatever ammo I use, but if possible would like to arrange some transport.

I read through the thread just now, but I have been traveling for 20 hours and may have missed something.

I assume the best way to ask if I could ride with someone is by doing so on here, and so, would anyone be willing to give me a ride?

I am a friendly foreigner who is polite, doesn't smell bad and quite a good conversationalist.

Looking forward to hearing from some of you

Cheers,
    S

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied

I thought my email for a shirt was before 7/4?

Leave a comment:

• Deviant Ollam
    replied

Originally posted by faku View Post
    Shirt: [X] if (cost==$10)
    - Size: XL
    since we're now past July 4th, shirts are $20 each instead. i am assuming from your post that you plan to decline at this price. if that is incorrect, just let me know.

we're happy to have you at the shoot with us, either way.

Leave a comment:

• faku
    replied

faku:
    Guns: [?]
    -might be purchasing a Remington 870 that I'll bring with

Transportation: [+]
    - should have three seats available as I believe the people riding out to vegas with me are more interested in Bsides than the shoot
    - PM me if you're interested in riding with me to the shoot

Shirt: [N]
    Last edited by faku; July 16th, 2010, 21:51.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X