No announcement yet.

Pre-defcon Game: Ctp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I'll set up the camera and tripod by the pay phones, have hangers so the gals can hang their clothes, and get them to pose for a picture...I doubt they'd just volunteer for the pic, we gotta entice them.

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
      So I'll set up the camera and tripod by the pay phones, have hangers so the gals can hang their clothes, and get them to pose for a picture...I doubt they'd just volunteer for the pic, we gotta entice them.
      this is happening at the con? or at the crazy horse ][ ? ;)

Comment

Where ever you are, it will be at the other place. :p

Comment

Where ever you are, it will be at the other place. :p
          Aw.. :(
          that is ok I will get the footage one way or another.

Comment

I'm looking forward to this online network repository where we can all trade pics and such during the con. Last year I found photos I wanted but who has extra Compact Flash cards...well I do but they guy used Smart Media, he promised to e-mail me the pics then backed out, this way we can trade right then and there. I'll be uploading like there's no tomorrow!

Comment

I'm looking forward to this online network repository where we can all trade pics and such during the con.
              Can't way to play with this too, hopefully no one is going to fuck it up...

Comment

I can always share the files from a CD-R, really hard to hack up a read only file.

Comment

I can always share the files from a CD-R, really hard to hack up a read only file.
                  I used to carry those little business card cut cdr's in my pockets for passing out or for storing private keys, etc... but my fat ass always cracked them.. :(

Comment

Should have carried them in your folds, dude! Next to the giraffe!

Comment

• Originally posted by astcell
                      Should have carried them in your folds, dude! Next to the giraffe!
                      Hey that is where I carry the usb tokens, and cuff keys.. ;) Shhh...

Comment

Working...
                      X