• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eris
    replied
    Re: Ninja Party Badge cross post

Originally posted by barkode View Post
    For sure - there will definitely be Ninja Badges for the Scavenger Hunt organizers to give out, if they want them.

Because of the nature of the badge, I would suggest that the organizers give them out at the end of the day on Friday (or earlier) to the team currently in the lead, but I'll leave it up to whoever is running the contest of course.

(Scav Hunt organizers: If you wanna do that, find me at DEFCON on Thursday or Friday, or I'll find you and we'll sort it out. Or ping me ahead of time, whatever.)

Also totally happy to kick down to the BCCC contest. Someone ping me about it or find me at DEFCON.
    Alright! We love stuff that makes people want to be in the contest! And we love the Ninjas. And their party. It's a WIN WIN!

Leave a comment:

• barkode
    replied

For sure - there will definitely be Ninja Badges for the Scavenger Hunt organizers to give out, if they want them.

Because of the nature of the badge, I would suggest that the organizers give them out at the end of the day on Friday (or earlier) to the team currently in the lead, but I'll leave it up to whoever is running the contest of course.

(Scav Hunt organizers: If you wanna do that, find me at DEFCON on Thursday or Friday, or I'll find you and we'll sort it out. Or ping me ahead of time, whatever.)

Also totally happy to kick down to the BCCC contest. Someone ping me about it or find me at DEFCON.

Leave a comment:

• Club81
    replied

You know who REALLY, REALLY, REALLY deserves a Ninja Party Badge? I think a couple of guys from South Dakota (ftw) that get involved in a contest (ding!) by creating, having made, transporting, and selling T-shirts for the one and only Beverage Cooling Contraption Contest! That has to hit every possible angle for Ninja Party inclusion you introduced above.

Am I right or am I right? Look for the two pale, sweaty South Dakotans hocking T-shirts at the BCCC. They will love you for the invites! (there may even be a free BCCC shirt for those that deliver such an invite).

Leave a comment:

• eris
    started a topic Ninja Party Badge cross post

Ninja Party Badge cross post

Hey, ever wanted to get into the Ninja party but just couldn't figure out how or why you weren't cool enough to go? Try a contest! Try our contest! We could be the lucky ones!

Q: Is there another way to get a Ninja Badge if I don't manage to socialize myself into one?

A: Yes! This year, we're going to be giving Ninja Badges to certain contest organizers to give away to the people playing their contests. We're going to leave it up to them how they want to distribute the badges. So, participate in DEFCON contests!
    Last edited by eris; July 6, 2010, 21:53.
Working...
X