This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting for Jacob, of Astoria

Jacob needs a rideshare of some kind or assistance in some fashion to get to Vegas. He has a room, needs a ride. Any suggestions will be helpful.
    "They-Who-Were-Google are no longer alone. Now we are all Google."

Re: Posting for Jacob, of Astoria

Originally posted by eris View Post
    Jacob needs a rideshare of some kind or assistance in some fashion to get to Vegas. He has a room, needs a ride. Any suggestions will be helpful.
    Dates and Location would be helpful.. is that Astoria in OR, IL, NY, or other?
    Originally posted by Ellen
    Do I wish we could all be like hexjunkie? Heck yes I do. :) That would rock.

Comment

Originally posted by hexjunkie View Post
      If it's Astoria, IL, he should just try to get a ride with Wayne and Garth in the mirthmobile, or if it's Astoria, OR, then he should look up the Goonies. :)
      A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Comment

Originally posted by hexjunkie View Post
        Sorry. Astoria, OR. Dates are flexible. He can get himself to Seattle or Portland to join.

Comment

Are we the only ones this post is creeping out? Is this Terrell Owens...? Has Terrell Owens decided to become a hacker, and needs a ride? Or has Jacob risen from the dead, just to prove he could do it? Were you recently on a show called Lost, and currently and unemployed actor? Questions, questions, inquiring minds want to know. Like who is Jacob, and why can't he post this himself.

xor
          Last edited by xor; July 17, 2010, 09:55.
          Just because you can doesn't mean you should. This applies to making babies, hacking, and youtube videos.

Comment

Originally posted by xor View Post
            Are we the only ones this post is creeping out? Is this Terrell Owens...? Has Terrell Owens decided to become a hacker, and needs a ride? Or has Jacob risen from the dead, just to prove he could do it? Questions, questions, inquiring minds want to know. Like who is Jacob, and why can't he post this himself.

xor
            Jacob is just Jacob. He doesn't carry a handle. He is a tall, broad, nordic youth prone to bouts of fierce happiness and obscene jollyness while wearing wearing a kilt and boots.
            He can't post himself because he is in the process of relocating within Astoria and his machine is in pieces in a garage.

He has ridden down with Uncle Ira before, we are now working on trying to make that happen again this year.

If I saw TO on the side of the road with a laptop on his shoulder and his thumb out for a ride, I would know we were one step away from the apocolypse.

Comment

Originally posted by eris View Post
              Jacob is just Jacob. He doesn't carry a handle. He is a tall, broad, nordic youth prone to bouts of fierce happiness and obscene jollyness while wearing wearing a kilt and boots.
              He can't post himself because he is in the process of relocating within Astoria and his machine is in pieces in a garage.

He has ridden down with Uncle Ira before, we are now working on trying to make that happen again this year.

If I saw TO on the side of the road with a laptop on his shoulder and his thumb out for a ride, I would know we were one step away from the apocolypse.
              I was getting worried there, I was afraid if I offered him a ride that he would hand me a guitar case and tell me to get on a plane and go to the island.

Sadly I live on the right, wrong, uncool, boring(ask C-P) coast, or I would.

xor
              Just because you can doesn't mean you should. This applies to making babies, hacking, and youtube videos.

Comment

Jacob is legit
                If a chicken and a half, can lay an egg and a half, in a day and a half... how long would it take a monkey, with a wooden leg, to kick the seeds out of a dill pickle?

Comment

Working...
                X