X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• noid
    replied
    Re: Shirt order is completed

I actually had an XL reserved for me, but never seemed to get into the same place at the same time as you. I'd love to get it from you.

Leave a comment:

• Deviant Ollam
    replied
    a few shirts remain

Hello all,

first i want to thank everyone who came out to the Shoot and had a good, safe time. extra thanks to those who signed up to get a shirt and actually found me that morning to pick it up.

later in the weekend we had a few stragglers come by the lockpick village to claim extras, and we were happy to connect them with their new garments.

i still have five XL and a single 2XL that remain... so if you somehow didn't find me at DEFCON, shoot me an email and i'll try to see if there's a way i can get yours to you.

again, i'm trying to keep this just to the list of people who had asked for a shirt in advance... and i'll still honor the discounted price if you were an early sign-up.

Leave a comment:

• Deviant Ollam
    replied
    Re: Shirt order is completed

shirts have been picked up and i'm getting ready to pack them in for the travel to Vegas. i had to take a minute to have sweet Cindy model one for you folk, however.

Leave a comment:

• Deviant Ollam
    started a topic Shirt order is completed

Shirt order is completed

I'll be picking up the shirts today from our guy in South Jersey. hopefully they turned out ok, since this time it was such an ordeal. if you put in for a shirt early-on, you're still at the $10 price. if you put in for a shirt after the July 4th deadline it tacked on to the order late and the cost was $20. if you put in for a shirt really late (like, in the past week or so) we didn't squeeze you into that main order but i'll do my best to see what we can do by DEFCON.

the main sign-up thread has been updated with everyone's details as i have them in my notes. again, if anything is wrong please let me know.

if for some reason you don't make it to the Shoot but you have ordered a shirt, come to the Lockpick Village at DEFCON. my staff there at the sales desk will have the extras as well as my master list. show up with cash in hand and you can obtain what you ordered. i am working with exact quantities, so during the con itself i can't have people asking for extras from the LP Village staff... they only know what i've allotted on the master sheet.

that said, if Sunday rolls around and we still haven't seen you or heard from you (a) i'll be pretty pissed, seeing as how i paid to make you a shirt and (b) we'll sell remaining shirts for $20 to anyone who asks. so if you didn't get on the order but really want that extra shirt for a boyfriend, girlfriend, mom, dad, etc... come by on Sunday and we'll try to sort you out.

thank you to everyone who shows up every year and wants a keepsake like this.
Working...
X