Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is one thing you've always wanted to do at DEFCON but have never gotten to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What is one thing you've always wanted to do at DEFCON but have never gotten to d

Originally posted by TheCotMan View Post
    I went last year and 2 or 3 years before that. I asked GM1 about this last year for forum creation with respect to contests/events for Defcon 18, but no confirmation that it will happen, so the forum was not created.
    We will just merge it into the Toxic BBQ. Raw pork rolls for all!
    Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

Comment

Re: What is one thing you've always wanted to do at DEFCON but have never gotten to d

Originally posted by Gadsden View Post

How about a spotted owl shoot? We may be able to arrange that...
      Could you bring a few baby harp seals as well?
      A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Comment

Run StripperCon properly! (This will have to wait til next year!)

and attend the forum meet!
        Nonnumquam cupido magnas partes Interretis vincendi me corripit

Comment

Originally posted by hckhckhck View Post
          One thing I'd like to do this con is find a ninja badge, and of course grab one.
          Looking at old ones now.
          This is my first DefCon... so all of it?? Could someone please tell me what a Ninja badge is... and why it seems so popular to find one?

Definitely doing the BBQ and the Forum Meet... maybe sushi if it happens
          "Do not remove a fly from your friend's forehead with a hatchet" ~~ Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora View Post
            This is my first DefCon... so all of it?? Could someone please tell me what a Ninja badge is... and why it seems so popular to find one?

Definitely doing the BBQ and the Forum Meet... maybe sushi if it happens
            A Ninja Badge is basically an invite to the exclusive Ninja party! This year, they have a whole hotel sectioned off, it's a pretty awesome setup. If you can get one, grab it :)
            "As Arthur C Clarke puts it, "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic". Here is my corollary: "Any sufficiently technical expert is indistinguishable from a witch"."

Comment

Originally posted by g3k_ View Post
              A Ninja Badge is basically an invite to the exclusive Ninja party! This year, they have a whole hotel sectioned off, it's a pretty awesome setup. If you can get one, grab it :)
              Cool... what do they look like or how do you know if you have one, and where does one usually find a ninja badge?
              "Do not remove a fly from your friend's forehead with a hatchet" ~~ Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Cool... what do they look like or how do you know if you have one, and where does one usually find a ninja badge?
                https://forum.defcon.org/showthread....634#post114634
                "As Arthur C Clarke puts it, "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic". Here is my corollary: "Any sufficiently technical expert is indistinguishable from a witch"."

Comment

Please consider using google and forum search to answer these questions on your own.

[forum=529]Ninja Network Ninja Badge and related Party and events[/forum] forum has several answers.

Their site: http://www.ninjas.org/

It does not take much effort to try self service and rely on your own skills before relying on others; hackers are not afraid of self education.

Comment

Capture the Flag.
                    ======================================
                    DJ Jackalope
                    dopest dj in the galaxy. *mwah!*

send in the drop bears!
                    ======================================

Comment

Clone self. Way too much to do for only one body.

Secondly, make a backup of liver upon arrival and restore to said backup upon con conclusion.

Comment

Working...
                      X