Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is one thing you've always wanted to do at DEFCON but have never gotten to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LosT
    replied
    Re: What is one thing you've always wanted to do at DEFCON but have never gotten to d

Um, relax.

Not sleep under a table in the contest area.

Leave a comment:

• noid
    replied
    Re: What is one thing you've always wanted to do at DEFCON but have never gotten to d

I've always wanted to beat a baby panda bear to death with my fists..and sadly every Defcon leaves me wanting...

Leave a comment:

• TheCotMan
    replied

Unlike those crazy men and women that work during Defcon (thanks goons!) so I can have fun, I pretty much do what I want when I want. Toxic BBQ, Defcon Shoot, SushiCon, and more. Obviously, there are things I don't get to do like get into all of the parties, but this does not stop me from having a great time.

Every Defcon there is always contention for my time with many choices or options. What I would like to do at Defcon that I have never been able to do? Experience all of the things that I want to experience without forfeiting all other things I am not doing when doing just one thing I've decided to do. A time machine might help.

Leave a comment:

• g3k_
    replied

I've only been to Defcon once, but I missed out on both the Toxic BBQ cause I got into town late, and the Forum Meetup because I wasn't really active. I feel like I really missed out in getting to those. Also Hacker Pimps, I was disappointed that people from Florida hosted a huge party and I didn't even know about it at the time :x

Leave a comment:

• hexjunkie
    replied

Seen any part of Vegas that isn't on the way to or from the Riv... I plan to change that this year.

If you mean at con, I'm with the find a ninja badge before they are all gone.

Leave a comment:

• matrixmp
    replied

Originally posted by Chris View Post
    Toxic BBQ. It occurs at the same time that I am running the Vendor setup so I've never been able to go. Maybe someday.
    Yeah I'm gonna second this one. NEVER heard of a bad BBQ ;) But I definitely want to hit this up this year. !!

Leave a comment:

• WiK
    replied

Find a ninja before all of the badges/invites are gone.....too many shadows

Leave a comment:

• Chris
    replied

Toxic BBQ. It occurs at the same time that I am running the Vendor setup so I've never been able to go. Maybe someday.

Leave a comment:

• streaker69
    replied

Attend Defcon itself. :)

Leave a comment:

• What is one thing you've always wanted to do at DEFCON but have never gotten to do?

With me, it is the friggin forum meet. I have always wanted to go to the meet and something always happens that ends up sidetracking me so I never end up going.

This year is going to be my year though dammit!

I've always wanted to check out coffee wars too, and never got around to it.
Working...
X