Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who has pictures up?

Originally posted by Tacitus View Post
    Yup, that is it. we pretty much use a straight gallery 2 install, (default skin too). Might be some mods added (i'm really unsure, I don't run it), but noting major off the default.
    yep... that's what i've decided to go with. it's a breeze to set up and manage things, and all i have to do now is crawl through galleries of old images and upload them.

the one thing i haven't figured out how to do yet is to mass-set date and time stamps. i want to upload a whole album (say, a previous DEFCON) then tag all of the photos with the relevant date from back then, not the upload date.
    "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
    - Trent Reznor

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
      That's hot!

http://23b.org/gallery/v/friends_of_..._0444.JPG.html
      "They-Who-Were-Google are no longer alone. Now we are all Google."

Comment

Does anyone happen to have any pictures of the "plan for taking over the world" speeches from DC 101?

Comment

Originally posted by kuji View Post
          Does anyone happen to have any pictures of the "plan for taking over the world" speeches from DC 101?
          Do you perhaps mean the world domination proposals done at the "World Domination" Mini-Game during DefCon 101?

If so, then the answer is yes.
          And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him.

Comment

Originally posted by HighWiz View Post
            Do you perhaps mean the world domination proposals done at the "World Domination" Mini-Game during DefCon 101?

If so, then the answer is yes.
            Precisely! I would be grateful if you could share those!

Comment

Precisely! I would be grateful if you could share those!
              All requests must be made in the form of question.
              And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him.

Comment

All requests must be made in the form of question.
                Oh, my mistake- What is "sharing pictures"?

Am I doing it right?

Comment

Oh, my mistake- What is "sharing pictures"?

Am I doing it right?
                  No. You're not doing it correctly.

Comment

No. You're not doing it correctly.
                    Then I must assume you were looking for something along the lines of:

"Dearest HighWiz, would you please share those photographs of the world domination proposals done at the "World Domination" Mini-Game during DefCon 101?"

Comment

Then I must assume you were looking for something along the lines of:

"Dearest HighWiz, would you please share those photographs of the world domination proposals done at the "World Domination" Mini-Game during DefCon 101?"
                      Sorry, only two questions per week. And you've exhausted your allotment.

Comment

Sorry, only two questions per week. And you've exhausted your allotment.
                        FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Comment

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
                          Now that wasn't very creative, nor very polite. With an attitude like that you may never see the pictures of yourself.

Comment

Now that wasn't very creative, nor very polite. With an attitude like that you may never see the pictures of yourself.
                            Guess I'll try again next week. But are we assuming the week begins on Monday, or is it exactly seven days from when my post was made?

Comment

Guess I'll try again next week. But are we assuming the week begins on Monday, or is it exactly seven days from when my post was made?
                              Well, I will bank this question as a question for next week, meaning your allotment for then now drops to one.

And we are not assuming anything. I know that it's exactly seven days to the minute when you can submit your question. Did you enjoy the world domination game?

Comment

Well, I will bank this question as a question for next week, meaning your allotment for then now drops to one.

And we are not assuming anything. I know that it's exactly seven days to the minute when you can submit your question. Did you enjoy the world domination game?
                                Good, because I only really care about the first question I asked and I don't need any more answered. Since you have banked the second question I trust that the first question is also in queue, and I won't need to re-ask when the seven days have elapsed.

Oh yeah, and I did enjoy it! I'm wearing one of the shirts I won right now actually, which is what got me thinking about it in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                                X