Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who has pictures up?

Originally posted by kuji View Post
    Good, because I only really care about the first question I asked and I don't need any more answered.
    OK... The first question you asked was "Does anyone happen to have any pictures of the 'plan for taking over the world' speeches from DC 101?"

Asked and answered.. So luckily I am now off the hook for responding to other questions from you.

Since you have banked the second question I trust that the first question is also in queue, and I won't need to re-ask when the seven days have elapsed.
    By your own admission, this is moot...

Oh yeah, and I did enjoy it! I'm wearing one of the shirts I won right now actually, which is what got me thinking about it in the first place.
    Glad you enjoyed it.
    And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him.

Comment

Originally posted by HighWiz View Post
      OK... The first question you asked was "Does anyone happen to have any pictures of the 'plan for taking over the world' speeches from DC 101?"

Asked and answered.. So luckily I am now off the hook for responding to other questions from you.

By your own admission, this is moot...

Glad you enjoyed it.
      Damn. I should have proofread that a little better.

Comment

Oh, I just thought of something, but I don't want to ask it in question form. Tell me if I'm right- I think you are the guy who was talking to us before and after the contest. You had short light hair, and were skinny.

Comment

Christ! Why do I always have a shit-eating grin in the background? I should change my callsign to "photobomb".

Comment

Did you enjoy the world domination game?
            Needs more hovercraft.

Thorn
            "If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning." - Catherine Aird

Comment

All requests must be made in the form of question.
              Oh, my mistake- Does anyone ELSE happen to have any pictures of the "plan for taking over the world" speeches from DC 101?
              ^ Just one of the many amusing outcomes of this conversation in my mind.

Very nice photos, everyone. :)
              WUVMVEtSUktQRlJOVE9CSENLRUFIUUtR

Comment

Originally posted by Ellen View Post
                ^ Just one of the many amusing outcomes of this conversation in my mind.
                I agree. I'm also very amused by the entire conversation.

Originally posted by Thorn View Post
                Needs more hovercraft.
                Exactly. By the way, thank you for showing up at DC101. It's always nice when "oldtimers" lend their support

Oh, I just thought of something, but I don't want to ask it in question form. Tell me if I'm right- I think you are the guy who was talking to us before and after the contest. You had short light hair, and were skinny.
                You basically just describe both Runnerup and I. But since I didn't talked to any of you much before the contest, I'll say it is Runnerup you're probably talking about and not me.

I am curious, with the exception of the World Domination Mini-Game, what did you enjoy most about 101?

You'll probably actually get lucky, as I will put the photos up before next weekend.
                And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him.

Comment

That was the part that I remember most. It was definitely an awesome ice breaker for the event.

Comment

Working...
                  X