Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Missed connections...

Originally posted by DCFluX View Post
    2: A guy with a press badge that wanted to interview me for a podcast and never found me in the HHV.
    Possibly me. DM me with info about where we met and who what you do.

1. The motherf**ker who stole my Ninja badge. It was in my shoe by the pool when I went for a swim at the Ninja party.

Comment

Originally posted by namniart View Post
      I missed the name of the gal I was hanging out with in the HHV sunday, and my co-workers won't stop giving me shit about it. Her ninja badge said "Aux." I was the one who turned his badge into an oscilloscope.
      That was a pretty cool hack. I totally need to get into tinkering with the FPGAs.
      perl -e 's==UBER?=+y[:-o]}(;->\n{q-yp-y+k}?print:??;-p#)'

Comment

Sure do Miss Jackalope! :) His name is Clint, aka Twinkdogg from nubreaks.com! You can find him on IRC usually. The server and channel info are on the site. Nice set by the way!

Originally posted by DJ Jackalope View Post
        I'm sure this will go bad in a few hours with some pool2girl jokes, but what the heck::

Who did you see but you didn't get their name, etc??
        Was there something that you saw that you didn't get contact info for?

That sort of thing.

Mine was: Does anyone know the DnB radio station guy from Texas who was talking to me during my set at the Cyberpunk ball about being on their radio show?
        Last edited by darC; August 9, 2010, 14:27.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Jackalope View Post
          Mine was: Does anyone know the DnB radio station guy from Texas who was talking to me during my set at the Cyberpunk ball about being on their radio show?
          Hey DJ Jackalope. That was me. :) Sorry for buggin you during your set. I was a little tipsy. ;) Dope set btw!
          Hit me up at http://nubreaks.com
          username: twinkdogg
          or FB: http://facebook.com/twinkdogg
          Wednesdays: Warrior Breaks on Radio 9PM-11PM CST

Comment

Working...
          X