X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vect0rx
    replied
    Re: Selling Ninja Badge - LAME

This could pretty well tangent into suggestions/requests/feedback for the ninja badge team should they welcome such input...

I don't want mean to hijack a thread but also not sure where to post these ideas, on-forum:

Suggestion #1 (in light of this) 802.15.4 lojack-esque mesh network badge recovery system :)

Suggestion #2 - bathroom mode. Just a quick 45 second break so that we don't get attacked while 'draining the main vein'.

Leave a comment:

• falconred
    replied

Special jerk-face points because the badge on Ebay is "New in Box, never removed"... if you're not going to use it, don't ask for one.

Leave a comment:

• MisterVandal
    replied

Whoa, seeing some of the DC Stuff people try to sell on ebay makes me scratch my head, do people really buy stuff like room keys and schedules?

Leave a comment:

• greatscott
    replied

On this subject matter...

With thanks to EFF/Dallas/Hackajar/Chris Nelson and some others, I will be auctioning off one of the special boss ninja badges (one of the pirates!) that was left under the chillout room stage for the EFF starting ~Monday, with a posting up sometime Friday or Saturday.

I'm just waiting to make a demo video first (will probably make it on Friday), as the pirate avatar is only seen during battles (uses a ninja avatar for everything else). Most of the boss badges were black, but this is one of the few (maybe only?) red ones... so without the demo, the badge looks like any other normal ninja badge.

You can catch a preview of the posting here:
    http://glitch.fm/0xABCDEF/ninjabadgeauction.html

Leave a comment:

• hexjunkie
    replied

Originally posted by eris View Post
    The Ninja Networks guys work hard on these badges every year. They are full of love when they are made and full of love to the community when they are handed out. To see love on sale at ebay makes the eris sad. Shame on you jjyw. Shame.
    Wouldn't whoever buys it have the name of the individual?

Leave a comment:

• eris
    replied

Originally posted by MisterVandal View Post
    I couldn't imagine parting ways with mine, it may be the one badge that makes it to Con every year from here on out, ninja battles at defcon made standing around and drinking beer at the pub all the more awesome.
    The Ninja Networks guys work hard on these badges every year. They are full of love when they are made and full of love to the community when they are handed out. To see love on sale at ebay makes the eris sad. Shame on you jjyw. Shame.

Leave a comment:

• MisterVandal
    replied

I couldn't imagine parting ways with mine, it may be the one badge that makes it to Con every year from here on out, ninja battles at defcon made standing around and drinking beer at the pub all the more awesome.

Leave a comment:

• WiK
    replied

As much as I would have loved to have one, that is not how I want to obtain it.

Leave a comment:

• Dallas
    started a topic Selling Ninja Badge - LAME

Selling Ninja Badge - LAME

Listing on Ebay.. 1 Bid - $ 300

http://cgi.ebay.com/Defcon-Ninja-Par...item19be6f2fc0

If only we knew who it was so their lameness could be...immortalized....

There is also a listing for $ 2,000, which I figure is a joke. Now if all the money went to eff...then not so lame.
Working...
X