Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saving Captain Crunch

http://savingcaptaincrunch.com/

The problem started at the Def Con convention in late July of this year, when an overzealous fan gave him a hug and Crunch immediately felt a stabbing pain in his shoulders. The pain has worsened ever since. A few critical nerves have been trapped and despite a program of physical therapy and painkillers, Crunch’s fingers and forearms are now approaching total paralysis.
    Really? Crazy...
    45 5F E1 04 22 CA 29 C4 93 3F 95 05 2B 79 2A B0
    45 5F E1 04 22 CA 29 C4 93 3F 95 05 2B 79 2A B1
    [ redacted ]

Re: Saving Captain Crunch

take part for captain cruch......... :'(

Comment

Maybe he just needs one of his famous 'energy massages'. Anyone want to take one for the team?

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

Originally posted by noid View Post
        Maybe he just needs one of his famous 'energy massages'. Anyone want to take one for the team?
        We should all change our profile pictures to that of little boys to raise awareness for Captain Crunch's unfortunate problem.
        "As Arthur C Clarke puts it, "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic". Here is my corollary: "Any sufficiently technical expert is indistinguishable from a witch"."

Comment

Working...
        X