X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gigs
    replied
    Re: Register for Crash and Compile

Don't worry chrono, you weren't any worse than me. Toward the end I was barely finishing the input file parsing section when people were finishing the problem.

It was fun, but it was expensive. Smitty had nothing but good intentions though and I guarantee that he didn't profit from it, since I know at least a couple people stiffed him on extra beers (unless he caught up with them later and settled it).

Leave a comment:

• chrono
    replied

I just want to assure everyone that this was a blast last year, even though I'm a terrible programmer when I'm drunk. I'm sad I missed the announcement. I would have loved to do it again, but I'll definitely be there to spectate this year.

Leave a comment:

• TheCotMan
    replied

Originally posted by SmittyHalibut View Post
    Alright, CotMan. Please set the last team slot to: Unixed. He's flying solo and hasn't given me a team name yet, so we'll start with his name. Also please put a note in there that registration is closed. Thanks.

Also add to Team Distraction: Purple Girl, and Persef. Possibly one more, but I'm waiting on more details.

Wow. It's, like, official and shit. We've got people. :-D
    Done. Edits applied. (Last edited by TheCotMan; Today at 11:47 AM.)

Please notify me/us if you have more edits required.

Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• SmittyHalibut
    replied

Alright, CotMan. Please set the last team slot to: Unixed. He's flying solo and hasn't given me a team name yet, so we'll start with his name. Also please put a note in there that registration is closed. Thanks.

Also add to Team Distraction: Purple Girl, and Persef. Possibly one more, but I'm waiting on more details.

Wow. It's, like, official and shit. We've got people. :-D

Leave a comment:

• SmittyHalibut
    replied

There's a bit of wackiness going on with the last team slot, but we've got enough people who have submitted requests that registration is closed. I can't tell you what to put in the last spot yet though.

Thanks everyone who signed up! I'm looking forward to this!

Leave a comment:

• TheCotMan
    replied

[On the topic of entry 9 and destructive overwrite or relocation to 8.:]
    My bad. A destructive overwrite. The Doctor is the person, Blue Falcon is the team name.
    ..... Done!

Leave a comment:

• SmittyHalibut
    replied

My bad. A destructive overwrite. The Doctor is the person, Blue Falcon is the team name.

Leave a comment:

• TheCotMan
    replied

Read the first post in this thread; you need to DM me some information before you're registered. There is only one open spot, so act quickly! :-)

Speaking of which, TheCotMan: I've got a couple more things for you to update in that post:

7. Supernatural Feat
    9. Team Control Group: Blue Falcon

Thanks!
    This appears to lead to a conflict on "9": Is thats supposed to be an "8" or destructive overwrite of the existing 9?

Citations to posts on entry "9":

9. Control Group: The Doctor

Leave a comment:

• unixed
    replied

Read the first post in this thread; you need to DM me some information before you're registered. There is only one open spot, so act quickly! :-)

Speaking of which, TheCotMan: I've got a couple more things for you to update in that post:

7. Supernatural Feat

Thanks!
    Done.

Sean W.

Leave a comment:

• SmittyHalibut
    replied

Originally posted by unixed View Post
    I'm in! I'm by myself so I'd like to join a team.

7. Supernatural Feat

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• unixed
    replied

I'm in! I'm by myself so I'd like to join a team.

Sean W.

Leave a comment:

• TheCotMan
    replied

And, of course, they got back to me just as you applied your change. Sorry. Can you please add:

6. SnitchesGetStitches

Thanks, Cot.
    ..... done!

Leave a comment:

• SmittyHalibut
    replied

And, of course, they got back to me just as you applied your change. Sorry. Can you please add:

6. SnitchesGetStitches

Thanks, Cot.

Leave a comment:

• TheCotMan
    replied

Hey TheCotMan (or Dark Tangent, I guess): Can you please update the first post to add the following:

10. Distraction: Krissy33
    Change applied!

I've got another team who's requested to join too, but I'm waiting on more information (eg: Team Name), so I'll hold off on adding them to the list just yet.
    ok

Leave a comment:

• SmittyHalibut
    replied

Hey TheCotMan (or Dark Tangent, I guess): Can you please update the first post to add the following:

10. Distraction: Krissy33

I've got another team who's requested to join too, but I'm waiting on more information (eg: Team Name), so I'll hold off on adding them to the list just yet.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X