• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HighWiz
    replied
    Re: DC101 Speakers (dc19)

Originally posted by LosT View Post
    Not sure why but that post makes me think of the discussion of the Sphinx from "Mystery Men"- ;)

"Yes, terribly mysterious"

1o57
    If you gave me a *short* bio, I would post it up there with the rest. But I think you prefer being mysterious

Leave a comment:

• LosT
    replied

Not sure why but that post makes me think of the discussion of the Sphinx from "Mystery Men"- ;)

"Yes, terribly mysterious"

1o57

Originally posted by HighWiz View Post
    Lost will be doing something at DefCon 101 this year. If you want to know what, you'll just have to show up...

Leave a comment:

• HighWiz
    replied

AlxRogan will also be speaking.

Leave a comment:

• HighWiz
    replied

Lost will be doing something at DefCon 101 this year. If you want to know what, you'll just have to show up...

Leave a comment:

• HighWiz
    started a topic DC101 Speakers (dc19)

DC101 Speakers (dc19)

Roamer

Roamer is the Sr. Goon in charge of the DEF CON Vendor Area. He ran the DEF CON WarDriving Contest for the first four years of it's existence. He's also one of the guitarists in the Goon band"Recognize". He has been a professional penetration tester for the past 12 years and has about 15 years of IT Security experience. He's been on the DEF CON staff since DEF CON 8.

Lockheed

Lockheed is the Sr. Goon in charge of the DefCon Network Operations Group. Professionally, Lock has over 25 years of experience in the technology field. He's had jobs ranging from tech writer to mainframe operator to product engineer and product marketing manager. Currently Lock is a Sr. Global Director for Sony PlayStation Worldwide Studios running the Global IT Group. He's been on DefCon staff since DefCon 4.

Nikita

Nikita says "If you don't smoke Tarryltons, Fuck you."

GodMinusOne

GodMinusOne is a team lead on the DefCon security staff, organizer of the Toxic BBQ and SushiCon, guitarist in the Goon band "Recognize" and a member of the Shmoo Group. He has been attending the conference since DefCon 7 and has been on staff since DefCon 10. If you find what he has to say useful – buy him me a beer.

Pyr0

Pyr0 is the asshole who oversees the Contests and Events at DEF CON. He's been attending since DEF CON 6 and a goon since DEF CON 7. One of those 3 0 3 peoples and also rolls deep with Security Tribe. Loves good vodka, smart girls, explosives, and big black . . . guns. Has the ability to tell a man to go to hell so that he looks forward to the trip. ALSO:DONGS

AlxRogan

AlxRogan is one of the Vendor Area Goons and professional DEF CON contestant (WarDriving, CTF, Mystery Challenge, Hacker Jeopardy). He has over 15 years INFOSEC experience, has been attending since DEF CON 10, and staff since 12.
    Last edited by HighWiz; June 27, 2011, 14:46.
Working...
X