DEFCON Shoot web page updated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEFCON Shoot web page updated

i've added lots of new information on the DEFCON Shoot page that i maintain. details of the site, how we hope to lay out the lanes this year, and detailed maps and such on a specific "directions" page.

That last page isn't linked directly at the top... i want people to have to actually read a little bit to see it, as a way of (albeit, poorly) trying to prevent total braindead asshats from accidentally stumbling onto the site that day without any affiliation with us.

There will be room for walk-on folk, as you will see... but i hope that we can pre-reg people and get things properly set up somehow in advance so that i have a notion as to who is coming when, etc.
    "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
    - Trent Reznor
Working...
X