X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deviant Ollam
    replied
    Re: Who is organizing DefconKids?

while i haven't met StealHead yet (and Kallahar is making an important point, in his customary straight-forward, no-nonsense style, hehe) i do know a number of other individuals who are behind the DefconKids event that are long-standing and highly reputable folk in the scene.

Nico, for example, is the main press liason for DEFCON and Black Hat -- has been for years -- and is a stellar woman through and through... so there are other folk at the helm who are vetted and established.

Still, i think it's an important point to raise and good question to ask just as a matter of routine... we'll see what other details emerge as the event draws nearer. I think all parties will be satisfied and relaxed as it all unfolds.

Leave a comment:

• Bbox
    replied

Reading this again makes me wonder why the pedophile is renting a kid to get into Defcon to abuse a kid rather than just abuse the rented kid.

Leave a comment:

• converge
    replied

Originally posted by kallahar View Post
    What if a pedophile rents a kid off craigslist and sneaks in, just to upskirt 8 year olds? Think about it.
    Dang, you've put some thought into this...

Leave a comment:

• kallahar
    replied

lol, that's like saying "no thief will ever steal my backpack because it's right next to me!"

Leave a comment:

• Bbox
    replied

Originally posted by kallahar View Post
    . What if a pedophile rents a kid off craigslist and sneaks in, just to upskirt 8 year olds? Think about it.

Kallahar
    Kallahar,

I hear what you're saying and cannot argue with your questions or statements, however in regards to the last statement about the "renter"

Since DT and StealHead have made it clear that the parent and child should NEVER be separated and need to be together at all times, that will eliminate the opportunity of such a deviate to get near anyone else's kids.

Leave a comment:

• kallahar
    started a topic Who is organizing DefconKids?

Who is organizing DefconKids?

I have a few concerns about who is organizing this. I see that the StealHead user only has 6 posts, all for kidcon. Is he a dupe account, or is he really that new? Has he even been to defcon before?

With the request for personal info about parents and children, who are we giving that info to? I'd like to see all the personal info about the organizer before trusting any children (or their info) to his care.

What will happen to all that personal info after con, what happens if someone steals the stack of papers, someone takes photos, etc. We are all hackers, after all, and I can easily see someone putting all that info up on the web for the lolz.

We all know of someone who is violent, a thief, a pedophile, or any number of other "don't want my kids around them" types, so I think it's reasonable to find out more about the people behind this event. What if a pedophile rents a kid off craigslist and sneaks in, just to upskirt 8 year olds? Think about it.

Kallahar
Working...
X