rental is confirmed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rental is confirmed

Just to let everyone know, your money is going somewhere good. i just dropped our grand on the rental place to lock us in for the tables, canopies, chairs, etc.

everyone please be sure to be as on-time as you can that morning, since we want to keep to our schedule... the larger stuff (like tents) start to get broken down after noon hits... we don't want the second shift of shooters to feel shortchanged or anything.
    "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
    - Trent Reznor

Re: rental is confirmed

Hey Deviant, a group of coworkers and I are looking to reserve a lane for both hours (sorry about the late registration, procrastination ftw.) On your site it mentions that registration after the 15th can't guarantee tables and canopies. If we register say within the next day, will we be able to get in on that or are we more or less SOL?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Picch View Post
      registration after the 15th can't guarantee tables and canopies. If we register say within the next day, will we be able to get in on that or are we more or less SOL?
      unfortunately, while i can pretty much guarantee you tables, the canopies are all locked-in, as far as booking goes. but there will be the hangout canopy tent, back from the line, which will also be available to you if you sign up.
      "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
      - Trent Reznor

Comment

Sounds good. I believe everyone should be registered now. Thanks for the heads up, and sorry for the procrastination.

Comment

Working...
        X