Schwag?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schwag?

There's going to be some Skytalks shirts made and for sale this year. Who's interested in buying?
    Hell yes, I'll buy a shirt!
    44.44%
    Sorry, I only buy free shit.
    22.22%
    [I'd pay slightly more for sleeve-design] && [Hell yes, I'll buy a shirt!]
    33.33%
    I check my sanity with a wristwatch. What do you check yours with, a dipstick?

Re: Schwag?

Originally posted by bluknight View Post
    There's going to be some Skytalks shirts made and for sale this year. Who's interested in buying?
    Like other people, such a decision is often based on understanding what the tee shirt will look like. Do you have any images showing what it will look like and in what colors the shirts will be available?

Comment

Have an image, but the print type has changed. I'll try and post shortly, but the end result may vary slightly.

Comment

Have an image, but the print type has changed. I'll try and post shortly, but the end result may vary slightly.
        Excellent! Looking forward to seeing the result. (Having a version of the tee shirt in black increases the chances I will buy one.)

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by TheCotMan View Post
          Excellent! Looking forward to seeing the result. (Having a version of the tee shirt in black increases the chances I will buy one.)

Thanks!
          You mean there is a color OTHER than black?

here's the initial design we had. Printing on the sleeve might jack up our cost a little, so we're considering a slightly different design IIRC. (IE, this may NOT be what we end up with, I'm waiting for the decision and price break on that). I'll put an option to see if people would be willing to pay slightly more. (edit: oops, can't edit the poll. If an admin can put in an option to say "I'd pay slightly more for the design as submitted" that would help.)

Comment

You mean there is a color OTHER than black?

here's the initial design we had. Printing on the sleeve might jack up our cost a little, so we're considering a slightly different design IIRC. (IE, this may NOT be what we end up with, I'm waiting for the decision and price break on that). I'll put an option to see if people would be willing to pay slightly more. (edit: oops, can't edit the poll. If an admin can put in an option to say "I'd pay slightly more for the design as submitted" that would help.)
            I like the design. It could be a metaphor like, "The Empress has no clothes," or, "security risks leave you more exposed than you think," or it could just be well done, stylized artwork with a mostly naked woman on it. I know two people in my group that will want one, so count me as interested in two tees in size XXL, or XXL long if you have that. I voted, but only included one vote so it should really be +1 more than what you see up there. (Yes, admins and mods can alter vote counts, but I don't like to do that for serious things like this.)

As for "sleeve printing" vs. "no sleeve printing," it does not matter to me in this purchase. Either way and will still buy two of them as XXL or XXL long if you have them.

Also, added extra line in poll for both "hell yes" and "yes more for sleeve design"
            I could add another one with "hell yes" and "I don't care about sleeve or not sleve design" but 2 people have voted and can't vote again. If you want this 4th option, let me know and I can add it.
            Last edited by TheCotMan; July 20, 2011, 01:09.

Comment

I think it's good as is.. And if you've voted... I know exactly who has voted, because I'm the other vote.

Comment

Go for it, I'd buy one. I'm with TheCotMan on not being too fussed with sleeve design v no sleeve design, I'd pay the extra if that's what you have printed.

SN

Comment

There will probably be a limited number of shirts this year at con. However, if there's massive interest, we'll consider doing another batch, and selling online for minimal shipping.

Comment

As long as you have a 3xl you cant count me in either way

Comment

I wasn't the person who made the direct order, so I don't know what sizes are in yet. (they don't let me make important decisions like that, they just soak me for money :P)

Depending on popularity, we'll know what stuff to order, and we'll try (no guarantees) to be more organized on shirts next year.

Comment

Ok, here's a preview of the finished shirt -- they'll be on sale in the vendor area - keep an eye out for them. If there's enough interest expressed (make your voice known, people) we might do a mail-order print run after con.

Comment

Working...
                        X