• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blackwave
    replied
    Re: Room at the Imperial Palace

Originally posted by paradox
    I don 't know what kind of room it is yet but I am willing to accommodate and share some of the costs with someone else.
    You may be interested to post this on the deathrace board as well:
    Roomsharing
    http://deathrace2k.org/phpBB/viewforum.php?forum=8&68

Leave a comment:

• paradox
    replied
    Room at the Imperial Palace

I 've booked a room at the Imperial Palace for Friday and Saturday night. I don 't know what kind of room it is yet but I am willing to accommodate and share some of the costs with someone else. Anyone interested please reply before NEXT Wednesday(July 31st) so I can confirm by Thursday. I will be flying out Friday morning.

Paradox

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    Please hold your applause until we are complete...

blackwave walks to the nearest lamp in the forum and clicks it on...
    click

and starts doind shadow puppets with his fingers...

blackwave walks to the nearest lamp in the forum and clicks it off...
    click

you may now applause..

Leave a comment:

• converge
    replied
    I must add to my earlier post, as I only addressed the means of evil, but the target, which is clearly the heart of this thread. I would prefer if anywhere in the Vegas vicinity were not chosen as a crash site, considering the amount of money that I have had to dish out for this trip top the unholy land.

If necessary, I would suggest some other targets, maybe texas (lots of room for crashing there...) or maybe a state like arkansas where no one really cares if you crash into their back yard (on some odd empty acres preferably)

Leave a comment:

• octalpus
    replied
    Originally posted by jsn927

perhaps you missed the opening 5 words of the post...ill repeat them...."i mean no offence whatsoever"
    Ah, yes... International sign for avoiding conflict. No offense, but you're a complete git.

Therefore, it is NO ONE that is being rude, especially not the off-topic posters.
    Except me... but it's my job to be a bitch. Check the title.

Leave a comment:

• jsn927
    replied
    tell me more about the pot and the kettle

btw. i also remember using those egg things as toys, altought i cant think what they were specifically used for.......

Leave a comment:

• jsn927
    replied
    its amazing how fast ppl pounce on others just to start a fight

perhaps you missed the opening 5 words of the post...ill repeat them...."i mean no offence whatsoever"

actually, in all honesty, i though it was rather funny, i wasnt pissed off at anybody at anytime. in fact i would like to thank blackwave and astcell for puttin a smile on my face that day. their follow-up posts also followed the same pattern. :D

Therefore, it is NO ONE that is being rude, especially not the off-topic posters.

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    I'll be sure to call Delta and let them know they have a 2600 fan on board. :D

Yea, the pantyhose in the eggs were great, loved them as a kid, they made sense! We watch Nick at Night and see old commercials, the Underalls commercials is the best, with the "Ding ding" of the butt moving left and right... they sure don't make good commercials any more!

Leave a comment:

• converge
    replied
    Well, whatever y'all decide on, I think it would be rather considerate to not choose Delta flights, as I will be making my way to Vegas on one of these. I do not understand your reasoning, but if you must crash a plane, please do not fly Delta. Thank you

Leave a comment:

• octalpus
    replied
    I'm not starting a fight. You'll know when I'm starting a fight. It'll be easily spotted by the blood spray.

I'm simply pointing out the whole pot calling the kettle black bit.

Leave a comment:

• dataworm
    replied
    Originally posted by octalpussy

When joining a new forum or newsgroup, it is considered polite to read through several threads to understand established norms. If you had done so, you would have found two things:

1. Nothing here stays on topic for more than 10 posts.

2. There is a seperate board for ride and roomsharing posts.

Your comment points out that you have not taken the time to familiarise yourself with this forum. Therefore, it is YOU that is being rude, not the off-topic posters.
    Youpie!:p A other fight starting :) unfortunally jsn927 is probably not a woman dam I like cat fight :D On the right corner we have Octalpussy with 255 victory and 0 lost, on the left corner we have jsn927 with still no victory and no lost...

Leave a comment:

• octalpus
    replied
    i mean no offence whatsoever but i must make clear that me finding somebody's floor to sleep on has nothing to do with pantyhose. although i think is it very creative and somewhat humorous i just dont want the association.
    When joining a new forum or newsgroup, it is considered polite to read through several threads to understand established norms. If you had done so, you would have found two things:

1. Nothing here stays on topic for more than 10 posts.

2. There is a seperate board for ride and roomsharing posts.

Your comment points out that you have not taken the time to familiarise yourself with this forum. Therefore, it is YOU that is being rude, not the off-topic posters.

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    i mean no offence whatsoever but i must make clear that me finding somebody's floor to sleep on has nothing to do with pantyhose. although i think is it very creative and somewhat humorous i just dont want the association.
    D'oh... looks like we entered the twilight zone again... astcell, dude this is the wrong thread again... where did our thread on pantyhose go? I hate when that happens... and I just posted tips on using nailpolish as a quick fix to mend and stop a run...

Leave a comment:

• jsn927
    replied

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    Originally posted by astcell
    My wife gets free pantyhose, I wonder what that means!
    I remember my mother used to get those egg pantyhose... i think they made great spaceships for the lego guys... though I just checked their site and it doesn't look like they come in those containers anymore ... :( they now look more environmentally safe!

http://www.leggs.com/

Leave a comment:

Working...
X