Still waiting for a definite answer but a friend who is supposed to be riding with me at least to and possibly back from vegas may not be anymore. I'll be leaving from the San Fernando Valley on August 2nd and returning on August 8th. I'll be bringing a significant amount of gear with me so I'll have no more than 1-2 seats available if he ends up not coming. Should have a definite answer by Sunday.