Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• converge
    replied
    hell, that could be a whole lot more comfortable than crampin in those chairs in the first place.... not to mention your full rig nearby, snacks,... hmm....

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    One thing I love about this year is the "speaker's notes feature" that will be available via WiFi live throughout the con... :) Also how it will be made available after the con :) ... also with two discussion channels and one movie channel on the a/v networks if anything gets too packed just watch it in your room at the AP. :)

Leave a comment:

• mfreeck
    replied
    Originally posted by c0nv3r9
    The schedule appears to be divided by three tracks and a breakout track
    Ok, so I wasn't specific enough. :) I meant that usually they'd been dividing it up with newbie, regular and uber-h4x0r tracks. I guess it's obvious (now that I'm -slightly- less sleep deprived) that they aren't doing i thtat way, I just hadn't heard anything about them changing beforehand.

Leave a comment:

• converge
    replied
    The schedule appears to be divided by three tracks and a breakout track

Leave a comment:

• mfreeck
    replied
    Originally posted by c0nv3r9
    I was also exstatic to see the expanded schedule.. looks like a bunch of great topics. How solid are these configurations?
    I've noticed that there are people on the speakers list that are not on the schedule, and vice versa. Clicking on a specific talk dumps you to the speaker list, where that particular speaker may not be listed.

Also, I thought traditionally there were three tracks. Are they doing it different this year, are they only posting one track, or are they all mixed together (this doesn't seem likely)?

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    Always have a backup plan. A course may be cancelled, full, or run late. Also don't count on sleeping, you can save that for when you are back at work. :)

Leave a comment:

• converge
    replied
    My first thought was, hmm.. I wonder who told em that?

The post prompted me to visit www.defcon.org for the first time in what must be a month. Is it noid redoing the site? To whomever, nice job. I was also exstatic to see the expanded schedule.. looks like a bunch of great topics. How solid are these configurations? I wanna try and get a pre-con setup of what some of my days will be like.

Leave a comment:

• dataworm
    replied
    Re: Defcon Sessions booked full?

Originally posted by Komputerguy
    I heard that some of the Defcon speaking sessions are already booked to capacity. Does anyone know if this is true and if so which ones?

Thanks
    How could they been booked since there is no preregistration ;)
    Anyway there have never been reserved place in any sessions... Sessions are booked when there is no more place in the dam room and the door don't close anymore!
    Where did you heard that?
    Last edited by dataworm; July 17, 2002, 20:23.

Leave a comment:

• Komputerguy
    started a topic Defcon Sessions booked full?

Defcon Sessions booked full?

I heard that some of the Defcon speaking sessions are already booked to capacity. Does anyone know if this is true and if so which ones?

Thanks
Working...
X