X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheCotMan
    replied
    Re: DC19 Registration Receipt

Not sure if it was just added or not, but there is now a link to download workshop receipts from the main defcon website:

https://www.defcon.org/

Text:
    Originally posted by www.defcon.org
    DC19 Receipts

You can now download the DEF CON 19 Admission Receipt and the DEF CON 19 Workshops Receipt!
    At this point, I would not expect receipts for specific workshops. If you want something like this, it would probably be a good idea to communicate with the person that ran your specific workshop.

Leave a comment:

• TheCotMan
    replied

I did ask, and received a reply. The summary is this:

Soon? Neil is busy, and there is no firm ETA, yet. There will probably be receipts for each individual class, and these will probably be available for download by 8/22 or sooner. They will likely be in the same style as the convention receipt.

I'm am guessing they will look a lot better than my, "super-duper-legit wurkshop," receipt. :-)

Leave a comment:

• blakdayz
    replied

yep. looks legit enough for gumbent work.
    Originally posted by Dallas View Post
    That might actually work. Ill refer to here as my source :)

Leave a comment:

• Dallas
    replied

That might actually work. Ill refer to here as my source :)

Originally posted by TheCotMan View Post
    What if I made one? (image below: the capturing of the gimp window makes it look even more legit, and the extra zeros after the decimal make it even more precise, so even more legit! Also, notice how the "$" looks like a cross between a "$" a "#" and a "*")

:-D

If there is nothing official, I'll ask on Monday.

Leave a comment:

• TheCotMan
    replied

As odd as this will sound - I need one from Defcon. Actually I just put the link and print out on the expense report. One of those things about Travel Expenses and the organization I work for - they tend to heavily frown on self-made receipts - even those from DC - even though I know they are very basic..one could say even comical.
    What if I made one? (image below: the capturing of the gimp window makes it look even more legit, and the extra zeros after the decimal make it even more precise, so even more legit! Also, notice how the "$" looks like a cross between a "$" a "#" and a "*")

:-D

If there is nothing official, I'll ask on Monday.

Leave a comment:

• Dallas
    replied

As odd as this will sound - I need one from Defcon. Actually I just put the link and print out on the expense report. One of those things about Travel Expenses and the organization I work for - they tend to heavily frown on self-made receipts - even those from DC - even though I know they are very basic..one could say even comical.

Workshops were new this year. It may take longer for receipts for them. You could always take the existing receipt and alter it to a workshop receipt, too.

Leave a comment:

• TheCotMan
    replied

Any word on one for the workshops?
    Workshops were new this year. It may take longer for receipts for them. You could always take the existing receipt and alter it to a workshop receipt, too.

Leave a comment:

• Dallas
    replied

Any word on one for the workshops?

Leave a comment:

• TheCotMan
    replied

From twitter:

https://www.defcon.org/images/defcon...19-receipt.pdf

Originally posted by twitter
    _defcon_ DEFCON
    You can download the receipt for DEF CON 19 at https://www.defcon.org/images/defcon...19-receipt.pdf

Leave a comment:

• Dallas
    replied

Also request Receipt for the workshops - always nice to have your tax dollars fund my Defcon trip :)

Originally posted by user View Post
    The registration desk at DC19 said attendees could download a receipt from the defcon.org website. The best I've been able to find is a DC18 pdf. I don't see any links for this year's receipt or any forum posts about it.

Am I missing something?

If it hasn't been posted yet, does anyone know how soon it is likely to be posted based on previous years?

Leave a comment:

• Club81
    replied

Originally posted by user View Post
    The registration desk at DC19 said attendees could download a receipt from the defcon.org website. The best I've been able to find is a DC18 pdf. I don't see any links for this year's receipt or any forum posts about it.

Am I missing something?

If it hasn't been posted yet, does anyone know how soon it is likely to be posted based on previous years?
    Usually within a week

Leave a comment:

• user
    started a topic DC19 Registration Receipt

DC19 Registration Receipt

Am I missing something?

Working...
X