[member question about] DC20 Dj submissions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [member question about] DC20 Dj submissions

I'm not certain who I should be directing this to so I figured I'd ask here. I have DJ friend who is interested in attending Defcon this year and was also interested in DJ'ing if possible this year at one of the parties that are held during the conference.

Can someone advise who would be the best person to direct him to so he can submit whatever is required to be considered for a slot?

Thanks!

Re: DC20 Dj submissions

GreatScott! has been the recent organizer for "Defcon Entertainment" (the replacement forum for things like the Black & White Ball, and Top of the Riv (when we were at the Riviera) pool-side entertainment, etc.

Historically, Jackalope has also helped GreatScott! with some of this work on the forums.

Here is the call for music FROM LAST YEAR: Call for Music (Defcon 19) but as of now, there is no such call for music for THIS YEAR YET.

I'll send a tweet to GreatScott! or maybe an email to see if he has any info on this.
    Last edited by TheCotMan; February 29, 2012, 01:15.

Comment

Thanks! I'll keep my eyes out for further details from either GreatScott or Jackalope

Comment

Originally posted by Rand0mh3r0_ View Post
        Thanks! I'll keep my eyes out for further details from either GreatScott or Jackalope
        A reply from GreatScott! twitter feed: @GreatScottMusic says he is busy this week but hopes to get to this next week.

You might want to follow him on twitter for more updates.

Good luck!

Comment

Re: [member question about] DC20 Dj submissions

We have some progress on this front.

GreatScott! sent me a PM to ask for forums and subforums for Defcon-related entertainment in different sections of Defcon.

I've created these forums, and will be moving threads into these forums.

Thanks, and good luck!
          -Cot

Comment

Update: DJ/performer app now live. Please refer to https://forum.defcon.org/showthread.php?t=12734
            | | |

Comment

^^^ exactly. What he said! If you don't play, you don't win!
              ======================================
              DJ Jackalope
              dopest dj in the galaxy. *mwah!*

send in the drop bears!
              ======================================

Comment

Working...
              X