Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grifter
    replied
    I say we just meet up by one of the three pools. Doing something really late would be a good idea. Like, most will be there Thursday, so we meet at Pool 1 at 1:00AM Friday. My schedule is going to be insane, so a late night activity would be best.

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    We're pulling in late Thursday, we'll have to finalize plans online or else make a sign, or we can all follow the empty beer cans to blackwave's room.

Leave a comment:

• h3adrush
    replied
    yea i think that before c0n starts would be best but i would come whenever it was .

Leave a comment:

• telco88
    replied
    anytime sounds good to me

That sounds great! Just let me know the where and when. I and a buddy get in Thursday afternoon.

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    Originally posted by Fused
    i am sure that will be up.
    hopefully we will too. ;)

Leave a comment:

• Fused
    replied
    ok wait till strip con. i am sure that will be up.

Leave a comment:

• Freaky
    replied
    Fused - just plan on strippercon :)
    Lots of the strip clubs really check IDs in vegas.

Leave a comment:

• B|ackCat
    replied
    Tym3 and I get in Thur @ 8:50pm I think and it take us an hour at least to get settled. But count me In. If its after 10pm and I would like to avoid a strip bar unless the guys are sexy.

;)

Leave a comment:

• Fused
    replied
    i cant go to strip clubs. do u know any place i can get a fake ID. :D i look 18 but i am shy a few months. i got a militarty id but that pics makes me look young.

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    the people that are coming up with deathrace won't be able to make that time slot since we are scheduled to leave ontario mills at 8:30pm Thursday... :(

Leave a comment:

• Contrarian
    replied
    Thats not a bad idea at all. I only made it to one other Con and I know a few people, and will know a few people going but effectively I feel like I'm traveling alone.

But thursday early evening (like 5-9pm) would be a good chance to meet-up with people ya been talking to and then go hit the strip or strip clubs.

Leave a comment:

• Fused
    replied
    thursday would be great to do it at like near some thing large or something so the new people like me can find it easy.

Leave a comment:

• Freaky
    replied
    Ill make it in Late Thursday night :)

Leave a comment:

• converge
    replied
    sounds cool to me. how many of the forum-goers are gonna be there before Fri?.. or more likely, who would be interested in it that wont be there... meeting before the con fully hits would probably be ideal by my opinion.

once things are going, I haven't scheduled shit out.. so i may be running around to the next best thing as I hear it happening

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    Re: Meet at Defcon...

Originally posted by nulltone
    Ok everyone, what do you think?
    Sounds like a great idea for those people who are more social. I would be up for a meet at dc.. anywhere would be fine by me, can't think of somewhere I wouldn't want to be. We could always just have a late night meet at someone's hotel room...

Here are my blackout periods, anything else should be cool:
    Friday 10am-7pm
    Saturday 12pm-4pm

Leave a comment:

Working...
X