Past DEF CON T-shirt Reprint survey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Past DEF CON T-shirt Reprint survey

So, gathering some feedback that's been given to me, perhaps we need to create a poll on here on if you think DT should have the reprints somewhere say 20th anniversary edition, or Limited edition somewhere sneaksy? I'm hearing a lot of senior goons and long time attendees don't think it's "fair" to reprint an old shirt, because if you weren't there to get the shirt, then tough biscuits.

I don't know what DT's intention is, obviously the poll is not done being taken, it's main purpose was to see what the community wanted to see in a reprint. So hopefully he thinks about that, it's a good point to make, but ultimately it's his choice which shirts he reprints and how. I personally would like the DC 13 shirt, I have no idea where the one I had went off to. I liked the looks that one gave me. :-) And it was pretty.
    "Haters, gonna hate"

Comment

Re: Past DEF CON T-shirt Reprint survey

DT said that the reprints will have a design element that will show it is not the original. Thanks for the feedback, those of you who brought it to our attention had valid points.
      "Haters, gonna hate"

Comment

Working...
      X