• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salem
    replied
    Re: Hummer limo

Originally posted by Dolfan View Post
    I tried to hop on the HackBus to get to Defcon but you guys were already booked. Perhaps Toxic BBQ will be me chance to jump in.
    Yeah, it does have a tendency to fill up pretty quickly. If you want to get on next year, talk to EvilMofo early, around January.

Leave a comment:

• Dolfan
    replied

Originally posted by Salem View Post
    Dont forget - while L0nd0 may be hooking up a real bus route, there is always the HackBus. We always make a trip to the bbq. And this year we will even have AC!
    I tried to hop on the HackBus to get to Defcon but you guys were already booked. Perhaps Toxic BBQ will be me chance to jump in.

Leave a comment:

• L0nd0
    replied

Originally posted by Salem View Post
    Dont forget - while L0nd0 may be hooking up a real bus route, there is always the HackBus. We always make a trip to the bbq. And this year we will even have AC!
    I have so much love for the HackBus! you guys have my support and I will see if I can donate a little gas money to you.

Leave a comment:

• Salem
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Dolfan
    replied

This will be my first time attending DEFCON and i'm looking forward to it and the Toxic BBQ. I'm up to splitting a ride or hopping on a bus as the case may be.

Won't have a car while i'm there but would love to help out. If there's anything in particular I should purchase to bring or if I can contribute to a food run while i'm there i'm up for it.

Thanks for organizing all of this.

Originally posted by L0nd0 View Post
    Limos are great and I highly recommend doing some kind of ride share out to the BBQ.

Also I may have got us on a bus route to help out with getting people to the BBQ and I will let you know as soon as that info is all confirmed.

Leave a comment:

• L0nd0
    replied

Limos are great and I highly recommend doing some kind of ride share out to the BBQ.

Also I may have got us on a bus route to help out with getting people to the BBQ and I will let you know as soon as that info is all confirmed.

Leave a comment:

• VaVaDoom
    replied

Originally posted by astcell View Post
    I used to go from the AP to Blackhat in a limo. It was $60 regardless of the number of folks in it. Cheaper than a taxi when you have just a handful of folks. Always look for the rental limo when there are four or more of you!
    I saw an ad recently for hummer limo $45. I might have to look into that, maybe hit up some limo drivers I know and see what they want for such a gig. It pays to know Vegas people...hopefully.

<<Vegas chick
    ~B

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied

I used to go from the AP to Blackhat in a limo. It was $60 regardless of the number of folks in it. Cheaper than a taxi when you have just a handful of folks. Always look for the rental limo when there are four or more of you!

Leave a comment:

• bobsacramento
    started a topic Hummer limo

Hummer limo

During the last toxic bbq I was just about to order a cab when I heard this guy shouting "Hummer limo five bucks". I ditched the taxi and headed for this giant limo with a bunch other people who had a few bottles and a case. It was pretty epic going up and down the strip in this Classic Rock playing neon lights flashing thing. Anyone else wanna get something like this organized? I would go up to $10-12 if i could skip the cab and have a drink on the ride back.
Working...
X