X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• astcell
    replied
    Originally posted by blackwave
    no doubt, I still wish we could rent space to hold crap and to take 45 minute naps... i'd buy that for a dollar.
    Well we can sleep in shifts, get 4 groups per room sleeping 6 hours each.

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    Originally posted by TwinVega
    Just think, the money you spend on Bawls would be compensated for the lack of a need to rent a hotel room because there is no need for sleep. In fact it would be cheaper to actually live off Bawls.....not factoring in the mirages, melting walls, and some outstanding health risks...but who cares?
    no doubt, I still wish we could rent space to hold crap and to take 45 minute naps... i'd buy that for a dollar.

Leave a comment:

• TwinVega
    replied
    Just think, the money you spend on Bawls would be compensated for the lack of a need to rent a hotel room because there is no need for sleep. In fact it would be cheaper to actually live off Bawls.....not factoring in the mirages, melting walls, and some outstanding health risks...but who cares?

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    Originally posted by astcell
    Well if it's a $540 budget for Defcon, I'll hitch a ride and spend it all on Bawls!
    bawls was certainly the drink of choice, for non-alcoholic drinks that is.

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    Well if it's a $540 budget for Defcon, I'll hitch a ride and spend it all on Bawls!

Leave a comment:

• ck3k
    replied
    ck3k wouldnt mind some either.......

going to defcon..........................500$
    case of bawls.............................40$ (i just drank all of twinvega's)
    defcon+bawls+hacker jepordy...priceless

Leave a comment:

• TwinVega
    replied
    I think TwinVega needs some mo' bawls, perhaps anyone would like to donate a few cases.

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    Originally posted by ck3k
    I think Twin Vega sould lay off the Bawls......
    I brought 2 cases to defcon 10, left with half a case... I was bawls-ed out.

Leave a comment:

• ck3k
    replied
    I think Twin Vega sould lay off the Bawls......

Leave a comment:

• TwinVega
    replied
    I couldn't get any broadcasted speakers in my room....wait...hold on a sec....oh that's right, you had to be staying at Alexis Park, wait...was I? I don't think so...could be. It's all a blur, I think I'll stop rambling on now. Or am I even rambling? Maybe somebody wants to hear what I say. I doubt it. I think I'll stop now. Okay, I stopped, but maybe if I changed the channel in my hotel, nah, probably not...oh well, I give up.

Leave a comment:

• J3di
    replied
    Originally posted by alklloyd
    Missed that one. Eventually they'll get the media section back up and updated and i can check that out.

Al
    In my opinion, it was probably the most entertaining talk I've heard, non technical that is. I couldn't stop laughing my ass off.

But on the technical side, it's all about the "black ops of tcp/ip" talk. very nice.

Leave a comment:

• alklloyd
    replied
    Originally posted by c0nv3r9
    The only broadcast that I got was gobbles and crew in their hillarious talk, right before the awards ceremony. That, and at some points during the con I got the movie station in. Oh well.. wasn't around my room long enough to really care, and the couple hours I was, it was resevered for being partially passed out.
    Missed that one. Eventually they'll get the media section back up and updated and i can check that out.

Al

Leave a comment:

• converge
    replied
    The only broadcast that I got was gobbles and crew in their hillarious talk, right before the awards ceremony. That, and at some points during the con I got the movie station in. Oh well.. wasn't around my room long enough to really care, and the couple hours I was, it was resevered for being partially passed out.

Leave a comment:

• bikinigurl
    replied
    bartending

word

i would just like to say that the bartender, matt, at the toorcon party thingy the night of the b&w is like the kuelest most awesomest bartender I have met yet and I give him props and stuph 'cause yes, very good

anyways..

toodles
    -b

Leave a comment:

• J3di
    replied

Driving is not a good idea after a couple of these.

Agreed. but seeing "signs" was great after having 2 of them. Made the movie more fun, though at the end, my friends say I was complaining that "I wasn't drunk enough for this".

Danke. will give it a shot next weekend and let you know!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X