X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TwinVega
    JLT Cola is still cool in my book
    Jolt needs to add carbonation to their drinks... I: tasted one recently and it doesn't seem the same as the old days back in the 80's... they taste awfully flat... and flat soda is just sick.

Comment

I feel your pain.........I wonder if JOLT has some forums to complain on. I got a glass bottle one from Fry's Electronics and it tasted so much better then the new bottled stuff.....they did the same thing coke did, take something that works are mess it up......buncha monkeys (no offense twinvega).
      oh the fountain idea, they would run outa bawls cause i would sit there all day with a straw and suck up the bawls. Caffinee is my perfect drug.

peace

ck3k
      ~:CK:~
      I would like to meet a 1 to keep my 0 company.

Comment

Caffiene is more than a drug for me, it is a bodily fluid. I need the right amount of caffiene to go along with white and red blood cells and other goopy stuff.

Comment

as I understand it, Mr Pibb has more caffiene then most normal carbonated beverages, just under jolt and other caffiene adict drinks. though it doesn't taste as good as dr pepper, it's still better than jolt or mountain dew.
          -- jedi

Comment

Does anyone know how much caffinee bawls has, compared to jolt?
            ~:CK:~
            I would like to meet a 1 to keep my 0 company.

Comment

Originally posted by TwinVega
              JLT Cola is still cool in my book
              Do they still make it in the old style cans? I miss those. Here in the ATL we can only get those crappy plastic bottles.

Al
              "Are my pants...threatening you?"

Comment

I thought Mountain Dew was #1. I think we need an official breakdown, a complete study, a full analysis!

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
                  I thought Mountain Dew was #1. I think we need an official breakdown, a complete study, a full analysis!
                  We had one before the con, search for caffeine. I doubt it has changed in a few months.

Comment

Working...
                  X