X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blackwave
    replied
    Originally posted by astcell
    I thought Mountain Dew was #1. I think we need an official breakdown, a complete study, a full analysis!
    We had one before the con, search for caffeine. I doubt it has changed in a few months.

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    I thought Mountain Dew was #1. I think we need an official breakdown, a complete study, a full analysis!

Leave a comment:

• alklloyd
    replied
    Originally posted by TwinVega
    JLT Cola is still cool in my book
    Do they still make it in the old style cans? I miss those. Here in the ATL we can only get those crappy plastic bottles.

Al

Leave a comment:

• ck3k
    replied
    Does anyone know how much caffinee bawls has, compared to jolt?

Leave a comment:

• J3di
    replied
    as I understand it, Mr Pibb has more caffiene then most normal carbonated beverages, just under jolt and other caffiene adict drinks. though it doesn't taste as good as dr pepper, it's still better than jolt or mountain dew.

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    Caffiene is more than a drug for me, it is a bodily fluid. I need the right amount of caffiene to go along with white and red blood cells and other goopy stuff.

Leave a comment:

• ck3k
    replied
    I feel your pain.........I wonder if JOLT has some forums to complain on. I got a glass bottle one from Fry's Electronics and it tasted so much better then the new bottled stuff.....they did the same thing coke did, take something that works are mess it up......buncha monkeys (no offense twinvega).
    oh the fountain idea, they would run outa bawls cause i would sit there all day with a straw and suck up the bawls. Caffinee is my perfect drug.

peace

ck3k

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    Originally posted by TwinVega
    Jolt needs to add carbonation to their drinks... I: tasted one recently and it doesn't seem the same as the old days back in the 80's... they taste awfully flat... and flat soda is just sick.

Leave a comment:

• TwinVega
    replied

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    Maybe instead of dye in the fountains they can toss in bawls and get rid of all the water.

Leave a comment:

• ck3k
    replied
    I wonder if a keg o' bawls is outa the question for next year, instead of the water.

peace

ck3k

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    And the other great drink that had gone bye bye: M*A*S*H beer.

Leave a comment:

• ck3k
    replied
    I hope walmart will start to sell bawls.................yummmm cause the jolt cola is really going downhill in taste.

Leave a comment:

• TwinVega
    replied
    The risk of killing someone does not outweigh the gain of actually doing it and saving your precise money, not to mention the bragging rights.

Leave a comment:

• ck3k
    replied
    I wonder how many bawls it would take to kill someone.......I think I should give that one a try. Is there a nor-cal caravan? cause that would be cheaper just to drive. I hope that next year Alexis Park doesn't charge as much for drinks......3 bucks for a red bull, When I need caffinee it was either going to the geekwearz booth or that badass quickymart.

peace

ck3k

Leave a comment:

Working...
X