This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hacker Jepordy

This being my first con........the number one thing I remember is the Hacker Jepordy.....it kicked ass. Between the Drunken Whores and Vanna it was the kewlest thing I had ever seen. I just cant wait for next years edition.

"DAILY DOUBLE"

peace

ck3k
    ~:CK:~
    I would like to meet a 1 to keep my 0 company.

Re: Hacker Jepordy

Originally posted by ck3k
    "DAILY DOUBLE"
    Yes, I videotaped all of the last HJ, it was sweet... need to put it on mpeg format.

If anyone missed what went on check here ;)
    Warning: Adult Content
    http://defcon.hektik.org/dcx/index_19.html

Comment

BEER BETTY

Vanna was hot and so was beer betty..........next year maybe they can add more hot chicks............Thanks BW, I gotta get that from ya all my friends that didnt go are dieing to see that....are you gonna do a AVI compression on it or just leave it MPEG

peace

ck3k
      ~:CK:~
      I would like to meet a 1 to keep my 0 company.

Comment

Re: Re: Hacker Jepordy

Originally posted by blackwave
        Yes, I videotaped all of the last HJ, it was sweet... need to put it on mpeg format.

If anyone missed what went on check here ;)
        Warning: Adult Content
        http://defcon.hektik.org/dcx/index_19.html
        Ahh! At the con I was telling Jeremy SF to send me his hacker jeopardy pics...slept through it...so we had this going on?

Damn

Al
        "Are my pants...threatening you?"

Comment

yes, mr. wave. mpeg format would be very nice.. especially if it happened to slip onto a server with bandwidth...
          if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

This was my third con but my first Hacker Jeopardy, I'll be first in line next year, unlessI am on stage (w00h00!)

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
              This was my third con but my first Hacker Jeopardy, I'll be first in line next year, unlessI am on stage (w00h00!)
              Perhaps next year we should submit forum teams :) Too bad they don't serve Mickey's ;)

Comment

Originally posted by blackwave
                Perhaps next year we should submit forum teams :) Too bad they don't serve Mickey's ;)
                You got a problem with Corona Blackwave? :p
                I can understand not wanting the Bud light, but Corona is not bad at all, especially since its free. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by nulltone
                  You got a problem with Corona Blackwave? :p
                  I can understand not wanting the Bud light, but Corona is not bad at all, especially since its free. ;)
                  Corona is nice, but the reason people can drink so much of it is because it is very water like... drink something that has a little more oomph... bring up some malt liquors... Magnum , Mickey's, Schlitz, Colt '45 just to name a few ;) Let's see how many bottles of 40's can be counted up at the end of a game...

Comment

Spaten Dark...it has thr color of motor oil, the consistency of waffle syrup, and the flavor of 3000 beers all condensed into one.

Comment

I've already started 'practicing' for hacker jeopardy. by that I mean seeing how many beers I can drink in an hour. Hopefully I'll be into the teens by the 'con next year :)

Comment

Originally posted by ashman
                        I've already started 'practicing' for hacker jeopardy. by that I mean seeing how many beers I can drink in an hour. Hopefully I'll be into the teens by the 'con next year :)
                        Along with weighing in at about five and a half bills... ;)

Comment

I guess you can drink lite beer but then that's not really doing it right. That's SK style.

I still can't believe they flubbed all the Get Smart questions. Next year they need to do Speed Racer and Thunderbirds as categories!

Comment

a DC forum team is the best idea i've heard!
                            we need to make forum more known as the super power that we are!
                            the fresh prince of 1337

To learn how to hack; submit your request

Comment

perhaps we can submit several dc-forum teams :) we can think of the team names later, but it always helps to practice practice practice ;)

Comment

Working...
                              X