X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• astcell
    replied
    Don't phear it, be it. We need more Black Helicopter pilots anyway.

Leave a comment:

• ck3k
    replied
    I am still legaly a minor.......but i phear the day when i have my life reviewed by the government.

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    You've obviously never had a background check by DIS. These guys are good. They'll find the condoms you left in another hotel!

Leave a comment:

• ck3k
    replied
    anytime someone askes what defcon is I just say its a "internet sercurity con" and that it helps me stay safe online......most people bought that.

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    Hell they check everything. I underwent an interview in 1998 and they have incredible sources of information!

I am under review now for renewal, it'll be interesting to see if they care about my last three Defcons :-)

Leave a comment:

• alklloyd
    replied
    Originally posted by blackwave
    If anyone has not seen one of these, check it here:
    http://www.usaid.gov/procurement_bus...F-86/sf-86.pdf
    Thanks for the interesting link.

Christ, it's worse than a loan application. They check your *credit*???

Anyway, with today's generation i'm surprised X isn't on the drug list.

Al

PS

On one of my posts I suggested two gazebo days...I was very drunk when I wrote that...

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    The con organizers should post info that any good bands can sell CDs out of it, even if one in 100 bought a CD you're still talking some good exposure.

Leave a comment:

• ck3k
    replied
    I think that Jackalope Orbis and The mini-bosses had some CDs but other then that.....nutin.......sniffle

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    Originally posted by astcell
    Yea the music rocks. The DJs should bring their own CDs and sell them for $5 each or so!
    Yeah I went to a few tables looking for music cd's... such despair. :(

Leave a comment:

• ck3k
    replied
    Maybe you should suggest that to DT.....or contact the DJ direcly...cause I want my techno.

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    Yea the music rocks. The DJs should bring their own CDs and sell them for $5 each or so!

Leave a comment:

• ck3k
    replied
    does anyone know if the techno from defcon8 or defcon10 is avalible? I got the stuff from 9 on the cd and it was hella kool. I dont think many of the DJs have that kinda stuff on a FTP.

peace

ck3k

Leave a comment:

• nous01
    replied
    ah..ok

thanks for clearing that up...

Leave a comment:

• TechnoWeenie
    replied
    confusion

there may be the normal bits and parts.. but the original post was in regards to the sound and knowledge folks that did the whole thing and sold the mpegs..

THAT has always been a pay thingie...

TW

Leave a comment:

• nous01
    replied
    wtf?????

So i take it no video and audio will be posted like it was for dc 1- 9???? i dont get it? Getting all corporate and money hungry or something? Im confused

Leave a comment:

Working...
X