• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mskva
    replied
    Re: current registrations, etc

Originally posted by Deviant Ollam View Post
    that's uncertain. right now, i don't want to lose money on the shoot this summer so i'm playing it very cautious. i will very much request that people speak up here in the threads on the forum if lanes are not available and they want to commit to some.

i'd be willing to expand to an additional canopy if we can fill up at least 2 of the 4 sessions for that additional lane.
    The evening sessions are booked up so - if you do end up adding more lanes, I would be willing to book a lane for all four sessions.

Leave a comment:

• Deviant Ollam
    replied

Originally posted by Zorlac View Post
    Still only five lanes, or now six maybe with the dutch posse? That is a bit down on last year. Do you think the number will increase as we approach July and August, and people get into DEFCON mode?
    that's uncertain. right now, i don't want to lose money on the shoot this summer so i'm playing it very cautious. i will very much request that people speak up here in the threads on the forum if lanes are not available and they want to commit to some.

i'd be willing to expand to an additional canopy if we can fill up at least 2 of the 4 sessions for that additional lane.

Leave a comment:

• Zorlac
    replied

Still only five lanes, or now six maybe with the dutch posse? That is a bit down on last year. Do you think the number will increase as we approach July and August, and people get into DEFCON mode?

Leave a comment:

• Deviant Ollam
    replied

Originally posted by renderman View Post
    Just reg'd as a non-free. Not sure my schedule and if I'll make it, but the cash should help anyways regardless.
    we just had a few un-free subjects register... i'm always happy to see folk from out of the USA come and do 'Murica proud with us.

look for another thread starting in a second regarding one lane of Dutch folks

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied

Renderman, I'll have the Serbu again for you this year!

Leave a comment:

• renderman
    replied

Just reg'd as a non-free. Not sure my schedule and if I'll make it, but the cash should help anyways regardless.

Leave a comment:

• Deviant Ollam
    replied

20 folk are confirmed registered, with an average of 5 lanes being booked at this time.

just locked in the full canopy, table, and chair rental... so i've now dropped twelve hundo on that cost. here's to hoping that folk still want to rock and roll out there with us this summer!

Leave a comment:

• Modafinil
    replied

thanks, man. i don't have metrics for how the pace of things went in years past... but something does just feel a little bit slower this year.
    Traction in the shoot shirts thread seems bad, too. I think it might just be that as a group, we all wait until the last minute.

Leave a comment:

• Deviant Ollam
    replied

thanks, man. i don't have metrics for how the pace of things went in years past... but something does just feel a little bit slower this year.

Leave a comment:

• Modafinil
    replied

The only way that i can really float this whole cost all the way until July is to know for sure that we'll have folk still attending. So, if you haven't registered yet, please consider doing so.
    I registered for both sessions on Thursday. If we hit July and are still short a lane, I'll rent another on Thursday and stock it with toys for people. Just let me know if you're stuck and need me to cover it.

Leave a comment:

• Deviant Ollam
    started a topic current registrations, etc

current registrations, etc

As of right now, we have seen an average of just under 4 lanes being rented for all of the shoot (some sessions have more than 4, some have less, but overall it seems we'll have at least 4 lanes this summer.

For now, i'm capping things at 8 lanes total. If all of the sessions get filled, we can rock with this. We'll cover costs, more or less, etc. But being that we're moving quite along on the calendar, I wanted to update folk. I'm going to get the main rental booked, planning for 8 canopy tents on the line and one more tent in the back area for reg, etc.

The only way that i can really float this whole cost all the way until July is to know for sure that we'll have folk still attending. So, if you haven't registered yet, please consider doing so.
Working...
X