Call for Talks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Call for Talks

I am still up for it. Fri or Sat is fine but I cannot do it Friday between 4 to 7pm, as I am giving a talk in the Crypto Village at 5.

also mine's hands on with a small parts and breadboards for people to use. If it is like last year, it's just chairs, not sure how well that will work. Will there be table space separate from the soldering areas? or some other idea?

Originally posted by bombnav View Post
    Its time to build the first version of the talk schedule. of course we have to share our space with tamper evident so I am only looking for Day of when you want to hold your talk.

Comment

Originally posted by pukingmonkey View Post
      I am still up for it. Fri or Sat is fine but I cannot do it Friday between 4 to 7pm, as I am giving a talk in the Crypto Village at 5.

also mine's hands on with a small parts and breadboards for people to use. If it is like last year, it's just chairs, not sure how well that will work. Will there be table space separate from the soldering areas? or some other idea?
      My plan is to have dedicated tables for the talks/hands on that do not have the irons in the way.

I dont plan on any talks after 5 as people are burnt or ready to get burnt out again so no worries there.

Comment

I'm still interested, and pretty much free for any time slot! My talk will probably be more 'lecture style' as I don't have a way of bringing enough hardware. But there's python scripts/programs involved so can follow along a little...

Comment

So if you still in for a talk respond here. I will be sending out emails to make sure I hit everyone.
          Bombnav,
          I finally had a chance to look at the talk schedule and see what would work - basically friday and saturday, 1:00 and later. 1:00 to 3:00 both days would be great if the space is available. I could do a third one either day from 4 to 6 if the HHV will be open that late.

My WTFPGA workshop takes 90 minutes to 2 hours. I'll have boards, laptops, software and cables for up to 12.

Will there be room for 12? Two tables should be sufficient, 3 would be great in case people want to buddy up. There're fewer wires and less plugging and swapping than my workshop last year had.

-joe

Comment

Originally posted by joefitz View Post
            Bombnav,
            I finally had a chance to look at the talk schedule and see what would work - basically friday and saturday, 1:00 and later. 1:00 to 3:00 both days would be great if the space is available. I could do a third one either day from 4 to 6 if the HHV will be open that late.

My WTFPGA workshop takes 90 minutes to 2 hours. I'll have boards, laptops, software and cables for up to 12.

Will there be room for 12? Two tables should be sufficient, 3 would be great in case people want to buddy up. There're fewer wires and less plugging and swapping than my workshop last year had.

-joe

Okay I will put that down and work out a schedule with the village we share the space with. Can't wait.

I think we can make the space work. I am setting up Wed and will see how big the space is. PM me a email or phone number so I can contact you

Comment

Okay I will put that down and work out a schedule with the village we share the space with. Can't wait.

I think we can make the space work. I am setting up Wed and will see how big the space is. PM me a email or phone number so I can contact you

So I think I made a bonehead maneuver, I posted that I wanted to do talks in the call for volunteer thread along with my signing up SYN Shop for helping out. and not in this call for Talks. Is it too late to be added to the schedule?

Looking to do:
              - An intro to soldering
              - Intro to Single Board Computing.

Comment

Originally posted by ColoQ View Post
                So I think I made a bonehead maneuver, I posted that I wanted to do talks in the call for volunteer thread along with my signing up SYN Shop for helping out. and not in this call for Talks. Is it too late to be added to the schedule?

Looking to do:
                - An intro to soldering
                - Intro to Single Board Computing.
                never too late. I will at the Rio tomorrow setting up the HHV. PM me or come by tomorrow or Thursday and we will add you.

Comment

never too late. I will at the Rio tomorrow setting up the HHV. PM me or come by tomorrow or Thursday and we will add you.
                  I will be by tomorrow night loading in SYN Shop's stuff for the HHV. I'll be off work at 4-ish and probably at the Rio by 6-ish.

Comment

my name is paul f renda in the hardware village i want to do a talk on " Disrupting Robotic Homeostasis And Artificial Intelligent Systems With Electromagnetic Pulse

Comment

Working...
                    X