Dark agents who are in need of assistance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dark agents who are in need of assistance

I got my code and got the other code. Still puzzling out those flag letters and code snippet though. . .

Comment

I wasn't able to participate during the con, but I was hoping to do as much as possible after. Is there a place I could purchase the DEFCON Darknet ID Badge kit?

Comment

Originally posted by Nebari View Post
        I wasn't able to participate during the con, but I was hoping to do as much as possible after. Is there a place I could purchase the DEFCON Darknet ID Badge kit?
        We'll be posting the design files and BOM. My goal is to have a easy way you can order the board and parts.
        perl -e 's==UBER?=+y[:-o]}(;->\n{q-yp-y+k}?print:??;-p#)'

Comment

This is most likely a really dumb questio, but how do i send my badge id to the daemon? also the daemon links to a pastebin that isnt there anymore.

are we still able to do any of the quests that were at the con itself ? like the morse code or asl?

Comment

Hello,

Penni, not bad questions at all.

* If you're at the point of the hhv quest in which you are supposed to enter your badge ID, you must find a way to get that ID from the badge, and then simply type the whole thing into the daemon
            * The linked pastebin is indeed gone -- it was a piece of the history of the game that was only relevant to the portion that took place during DefCon 22
            * The Morse code quest has been updated so it can now be completed entirely online -- there is a link to a relevant video of the object that was present at the con
            * I believe the ASL quest was always capable of being completed entirely online -- if I am mistaken about this, our team can work to try to make sure that it is

Thank you for the questions, and have fun in the DarkNet!

0a
            How do you do?

Comment

Working...
            X