X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gadsden
    replied
    Another scam

Just a heads up: Here is another scam that some jerkoffs have been trying to hit my workplace with: The person will call up the company and ask for the person in charge of the printers/copiers/etc. pretending to be taking a poll. They will sometimes offer a $20 gift certificate for their troubles. They will then ask all kinds of info (how many, what kind, model #, etc) then ask the mailing address to send the gift certificate. A few days later, a shatload of toners, etc. will show up in the mail addressed to the person in question along with a huge-ass-over-inflated bill....

Leave a comment:

• KeLviN
    replied
    you'd be amazed at the running i can do....
    depends on whats chasing me.

:p :p :p

Leave a comment:

• octalpus
    replied
    There's no way you can possibly run with both feet crammed in your mouth like that.

Leave a comment:

• KeLviN
    replied
    Re: Re: another damn scam

Originally posted by octalpussy
    That's not a new word, moron. Go back under the rock from whence you came, please. Thank You.
    i'm glad you noticed him and not me.... the moment i saw your name on the response list i thaught i was going to get shit for my "woman comment".

thanks newbie for distracting her so i could run away....:D :p :p

Leave a comment:

• octalpus
    replied
    Re: another damn scam

Originally posted by TheNightElf
    what a bunch of BS. i dont know how many times i've these Scammers ( heheh. thought of new word 'scammers' LoL ) Post this crap and end up spamming a whole forum. Shame on them!
    That's not a new word, moron. Go back under the rock from whence you came, please. Thank You.

Leave a comment:

• TheNightElf
    replied
    another damn scam

what a bunch of BS. i dont know how many times i've these Scammers ( heheh. thought of new word 'scammers' LoL ) Post this crap and end up spamming a whole forum. Shame on them!

Leave a comment:

• KeLviN
    replied
    WOW! pure stupidity! it takes a woman to refine it that pure....

Leave a comment:

• Gadsden
    replied
    Jackass born every min...

Check this one out.. some dumbass actuall fell for it. Greedy phuck...
    Law office phucks up.

Leave a comment:

• Verruckt
    replied

Oh wait, thats something different... :p

Leave a comment:

• octalpus
    replied

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied

Leave a comment:

• KeLviN
    replied
    what are all the 800 numbers now....
    i know it's:

but i think there are more.....

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    I like it when the spam has an 800 number to call. Call them from a pay phone, they have to pay for every incoming call, so spam them back! Of course I think this is fraud is some law somewhere....

Leave a comment:

• Verruckt
    replied
    Those are so damn annoying. My linux users group regularly gets about 3 or 4 of those a week. God this scam has been around forever. Hasn't every single person on the internet gotten one already? Surely they have run out of victims by now...

Leave a comment:

• ^Dash^
    replied
    She wants you

I think you should call her back !!!
    She's got the do' so go for it....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X