X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blackwave
    replied
    Originally posted by TwinVega
    We all the what was in the box to begin with...
    yeah I have to vote that thread be the nastiest thread on this board... I often go to asian food resturants for lunch, so these thoughts were neutralized from the beginning, but that damn picture is now stuck in my head.

Leave a comment:

• TwinVega
    replied
    Originally posted by blackwave
    ... we are kicking an old styrofoam box of chinese food.
    We all the what was in the box to begin with...

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    ... we are kicking an old styrofoam box of chinese food.

Leave a comment:

• TwinVega
    replied
    Originally posted by astcell
    I'd rather have an unlimited supply of RAM. With my luck I'd just get an unlimited supply of Perfectswords.
    ...Or Jetf0rce

Leave a comment:

• highwizard
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by astcell
    I'd rather have an unlimited supply of RAM. With my luck I'd just get an unlimited supply of Perfectswords.
    Or War0ps

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied

Leave a comment:

• highwizard
    Guest replied
    no the main point is to be able to use words to get your idea across.

if you cannot speak a common language you can be telling everyone how to make lead into gold... but no one can understand you... and so it cannot matter.

I would be much more interested in turning gold into lead! Then we could have an unlimited supply of lead.

Leave a comment:

• TwinVega
    replied

if you cannot speak a common language you can be telling everyone how to make lead into gold... but no one can understand you... and so it cannot matter.
    It's all about the protocol....
    just like Appletalke and TCP/IP don't work with one another...greek geek speak(l33t k1d5)....and english aren't kosher with one another..
    I'm sure I could have summed that up a lot better, but oh well.

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    Originally posted by Jetf0rce
    The main point is to get your idea accross.

Leave a comment:

• kampf
    replied
    A quick tangent on this "dead thread".

Grifter can relate to the local lingo we use here, in the community that is #ut2600 or even as small as just zzq. We use words taken from Something Awful's JeffK, #arstechnica and crazy stuff we make up...but not in conversation with people outside of this circle, because it's confusing, grammatically offensive and silly.

Has anyone else witnessed this phenomenon?

Leave a comment:

• highwizard
    Guest replied
    I think if the people can understand what you are saying it dosent matter is you spell something with an extra t or whatever. The main point is to get your idea accross.

When A thread is DEAD, don't post in it...

Leave a comment:

• TwinVega
    replied
    I think if the people can understand what you are saying it dosent matter is you spell something with an extra t or whatever. The main point is to get your idea accross.
    Gee, that hasn't been said about fifty ttimes.

Leave a comment:

• Jetf0rce
    replied

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    on the internet, no one can hear you scream... ;)

Leave a comment:

• ashman
    replied
    Originally posted by KeLviN
    see above mentioned post. :)
    Heh, I generally find that sarcasm is not easily communicated over the internet. ;)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X