X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• highwizard
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Grifter
    He's going to post pics from his own bedroom?

Grifter, I was going to post the pictures of our love making.

Leave a comment:

• russ
    replied
    Originally posted by blackwave
    I would prefer to fly around or something. the guys that fly always get the putang
    But you can still wear those most awesome uber cool tights!!!

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    Originally posted by russ
    That's one heck of a skill.
    I would prefer to fly around or something. the guys that fly always get the putang

Leave a comment:

• russ
    replied
    no thanks, I will have to pass... I have the mutant power of keeping detailed images in my head for the longest period of time, which makes repetitive pr0n boring, and gross and violent images bound to my brain forever.
    That's one heck of a skill.

Leave a comment:

• Grifter
    replied
    He's going to post pics from his own bedroom?

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    Originally posted by highwizard
    I think I might be able to beat it.
    no need to provide link, but feel free to give an explanation of what you would beat it with. (no pun intended)

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    yeah though nothing is grosser than tubgirl
    That one reminded me of my college days.

Leave a comment:

• highwizard
    Guest replied
    I think I might be able to beat it.

Leave a comment:

• highwizard
    Guest replied
    no thanks, I will have to pass... I have the mutant power of keeping detailed images in my head for the longest period of time, which makes repetitive pr0n boring, and gross and violent images bound to my brain forever.
    I guess the dead bodies are out then.

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    Originally posted by russ
    You probably shouldn't let roamer show you some of his favorite places on the Net. You'd be ruined for life.
    yeah sometimes he throws some by my way... certainly different than what is around, but it is certainly interesting to see the people that put up these sites.... or the people who model for them. (e.g. bulimic bath fetishes, amputation tutorials, necrocrap... )

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    Originally posted by TwinVega
    No, there was a worse thread that linked to some gross shit, but it was removed thank god.

Leave a comment:

• russ
    replied
    You probably shouldn't let roamer show you some of his favorite places on the Net. You'd be ruined for life.

Leave a comment:

• TwinVega
    replied
    yeah I have to vote that thread be the nastiest thread on this board... I often go to asian food resturants for lunch, so these thoughts were neutralized from the beginning, but that damn picture is now stuck in my head.
    No, there was a worse thread that linked to some gross shit, but it was removed thank god.

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    Originally posted by highwizard
    Wanna see some more?

Leave a comment:

• highwizard
    Guest replied
    yeah I have to vote that thread be the nastiest thread on this board... I often go to asian food resturants for lunch, so these thoughts were neutralized from the beginning, but that damn picture is now stuck in my head.
    Wanna see some more?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X