Cost and Age Requirements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by astcell
    You're gettin' so big they gotta widen the door for you that much?
    Why do you always have to put me down? You know I'm self-conscience about my weight.

** Sobs Uncontrollably **
    .: Grifter :.

Comment

Originally posted by Grifter
      Why do you always have to put me down? You know I'm self-conscience about my weight.

** Sobs Uncontrollably **
      There there Grifter... Just remember it what's inside that counts.

:p

-PoT

Comment

Originally posted by PoT
        There there Grifter... Just remember it what's inside that counts. :p -PoT
        I don't even want to think about that! Blech! :p

Comment

Of all the other events that go on at the Alexis Park, between the girls dance tourney's and the weddings, the people I feel the sorry for the most are the aircrews and pilots that are stuck usually by Pool 3 and have to fly back to Chicago or New York on 2-3 hours sleep because their next door neighbor was playing death metal MP3's all night long...

The looks on their faces are worth it when you see them wandering by, bags in tow.
          Nonnumquam cupido magnas partes Interretis vincendi me corripit

Comment

Originally posted by erehwon
            The looks on their faces are worth it when you see them wandering by, bags in tow.
            Yeah I really don't know why the AP allows any extended booking during the con... they should at least warn them or give them discounts or something... surely there are plenty of those with stories of how their vacation turned into something more than they had bargained for.

Comment

Was it DC 8 that had the Black Church group leaving the day after we started? I remember walking by these folks in suits with looks of utter horror on their faces.
              perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

Originally posted by Chris
                Was it DC 8 that had the Black Church group leaving the day after we started? I remember walking by these folks in suits with looks of utter horror on their faces.
                Hahahaha... yeah... I'm pretty sure that was 8.
                the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

the answer is:
                  WHAT IS DEFCON 4?

#2 Q: This Defcon was put on right next to a Black Muslim wedding ay this DefCon
                  A: DC 4
                  http://opensores.thebunker.net/pub/m.../hj-friday.txt
                  Attached Files

Comment

Was it DC 8 that had the Black Church group leaving the day after we started?
                    Yup that was 8, my first Defcon. Was there any small group at 9 or 10?

Comment

Yea it was DC 8 but i think they left the same day... I crossed them somewhere in Vegas, so i beleived they switched of hotel...

Other than that, i went to meet Octalpussy at AP, a couple of day before defcon at DC X... And dam... It was so strange with all those little innocent looking girl playing around the pool...
                      /* NO COMMENT */

Comment

Originally posted by blackwave
                        the answer is:
                        WHAT IS DEFCON 4?
                        This wasn't the muslim wedding.... this was just a church group having like a revival meeting or convention or something of that nature. They had one of the smaller rooms towards the front, IIRC. I remember seeing them during reg... it was hilarious.
                        the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

Originally posted by octalpussy
                          This wasn't the muslim wedding.... this was just a church group having like a revival meeting or convention or something of that nature. They had one of the smaller rooms towards the front, IIRC. I remember seeing them during reg... it was hilarious.
                          ah... I thought everyone was on crack.... I only remember the one at dc4

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
                            Yup that was 8, my first Defcon. Was there any small group at 9 or 10?
                            9 and 10 had small dance groups. Girls between 12-18 or some shit. They were there thursday both cons. Thought things were going to get ugly with all of the mixing of underage people.
                            .: Grifter :.

Comment

Working...
                            X