• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MindShadow
    replied
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My 1st time

Originally posted by urban
    ...which reminds me: Anyone remember if the AP bar has Chopin? Or must I trek over to Red Square (I forget which hotel; the bar's a solid sheet of ice, and they've got a huge replica of Lenin's Head) to get decent vodka? [/B]
    They did for a while... but I haven't seen it there lately. Maybe they get it for Defcon, but I doubt it. I am bringing my own.

Leave a comment:

• Grifter
    replied
    Quality flick indeed.

Leave a comment:

• FAWCR
    replied
    Deer Hunter....OUTSTANDING movie...not too much fantasy...

Leave a comment:

• Ricky1146
    replied
    Thank you

Thanks, I will check it out.

Leave a comment:

• noid
    replied
    go rent the Deer Hunter..you'll understand the pic and why it related to my Di Di Mao post.

Leave a comment:

• Ricky1146
    replied
    Curious

Originally posted by Ozendorph

Here we see my buddy Ricky about to submit a humdinger of a post.

Just wondering, what movie was that picture from?

Leave a comment:

• Ricky1146
    replied
    Funny pic

Originally posted by Ozendorph

When i saw that picture all i could do is laugh man. It is just hilarous, i could picture myself in that spot. But then i quickly grab th gun and kick ass. Well before i make an ass of myself, i wont go further. But so you get the right pic of me guys here is my pic.

And i wasnt pissed when i took it i take shitty pics of me.

Octalpussy I am not going to say a word

Ozendorph thanks man for the support. If you can try editing my pic and get my face on there that will be hilarous.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Ozendorph
    replied

Leave a comment:

• noid
    replied
    How do you know these are self-imposed restrictions?
    I assumed it was self imposed as no one here is making him type like that. However, I could be wrong. Ricky could be tied up in a basement somewhere and is being forced to type like that, possibly in some sort of Deer Hunter-esque situation. Di Di Mao!
    Di Di Mao!

Leave a comment:

• murakami
    replied
    Originally posted by noid
    Its like NewSpeak from 1984. When you limit a persons means of expressing themselves, you limit the ammount of thought and opinion they can express. Its even sadder when they impose these restrictions on themselves. So, now that Ricky has established he can type, we can give him a chance.
    How do you know these are self-imposed restrictions?

Its all ++ungood.

Leave a comment:

• noid
    replied
    He's making an effort now and I can actually understand his posts. This is a good thing. Now we can communicate with our new friend Ricky. It pains me to watch any electronic environment (BBS, web forums, IRC, IM, etc) get slowly overtaken by SMS-speak. Its like NewSpeak from 1984. When you limit a persons means of expressing themselves, you limit the ammount of thought and opinion they can express. Its even sadder when they impose these restrictions on themselves. So, now that Ricky has established he can type, we can give him a chance.

Leave a comment:

• Ozendorph
    replied
    Ricky is currently my favorite poster on this or any other forum.

Go to go, rick. Go to go.

Leave a comment:

• octalpus
    replied
    Re: Re: Re: Ok i corrected myself.

Originally posted by Ricky1146

Which urban i agree with. That is why I corrected it. I just got used to the things in chats. Like g2g as go to go replacement i will just be more precise from now on. So what i am saying is understood.
    If this is corrected, perhaps you need to take a class in English Composition.

Leave a comment:

• murakami
    replied
    Re: Re: Re: Ok i corrected myself.

Originally posted by Ricky1146
    Which urban i agree with. That is why I corrected it. I just got used to the things in chats. Like g2g as go to go replacement i will just be more precise from now on. So what i am saying is understood. [/B]
    Jeeeezus. In my head, your so called english soulds like the bastard child of Yoda and Jar Jar Binks.

Leave a comment:

• Ricky1146
    replied
    Re: Re: Ok i corrected myself.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by urban
    [B]That's not shorthand, it's line noise.

If you expect to communicate with people, use a language they understand. That, in this instance, would be properly-punctuated, relatively-grammatical, reasonably well-spelled, English.

Which urban i agree with. That is why I corrected it. I just got used to the things in chats. Like g2g as go to go replacement i will just be more precise from now on. So what i am saying is understood.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X