X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• octalpus
    replied
    Originally posted by 0versight
    It doesnt say on their website, but does anyone know if there is some type of payed parking? If I remember correctly, Excalibur had something where you can pay for a parking space and had the ticket stub and all. Does anyone know if Alexis Park has this?
    No, they don't.

Leave a comment:

• simple3
    replied
    park across the street!! thats where we alway park. plenty of spaces!!! not as convienient as parking at the ap, but it is only a walk across the street.

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    I am of the school that if you rent a room from a hotel you are entitled to a parking spot in that price. As for others parking there who are staying elsewhere, at least CARPOOL!

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    Re: parking at the ap

Originally posted by Friendly_fire
    I am planning to drive with a few friends in a van. How is the parking set up at the AP? Would i be able to just camp in the van at the AP parking lot or is there a parking garage?
    -Friendly
    parking sucks ass at the AP.
    First it sucks ass for the people staying at the AP since a lot of people from other hotels park at the AP... so good luck finding a parking... for all the years i have rented a car to drive up to vegas, I only drive it up there to park, and then take a taxi cab everywhere else...

in regards to living on the lot, not sure what the security patrols would say about that... armed guards bike around the AP as long as it is dark...

Leave a comment:

• Friendly_fire
    replied
    parking at the ap

I am planning to drive with a few friends in a van. How is the parking set up at the AP? Would i be able to just camp in the van at the AP parking lot or is there a parking garage?
    -Friendly

Leave a comment:

• TwinVega
    replied
    Originally posted by pezz
    ...... BTW, I heard you were hung like a mule!...
    No, that's just a fanny pack.

Leave a comment:

• KeLviN
    replied
    ok, that was weird.
    i'm outta here......

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    Ohhhh BW How sweet of you to offer. BTW, I heard you were hung like a mule!... I will make sure that I will swallow it hard and deep...
    oh stop it :o , you are making me blush already! :)

Leave a comment:

• pezz
    replied
    Originally posted by blackwave
    I would be honored to become your personal mule

Ohhhh BW How sweet of you to offer. BTW, I heard you were hung like a mule!... I will make sure that I will swallow it hard and deep...

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    Can I get someone to volunteer to drag me to my room if I pass out elsewhere?
    <evil laughter>

Leave a comment:

• pezz
    replied
    Can I get someone to volunteer to drag me to my room if I pass out elsewhere?

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    Originally posted by 0versight
    What else can get you banned off the property?
    ... at least in California: if a security guard (renta-cop, etc) explainsto a trespasser not to come back because they are trespassing, they really shouldn't come back... else they want to be cuffed (by either the security, and/or the local police) and taken off the property by the local police... sure they may not press charges, but spending a night in jail for not listening to a minimum wage rent-a-cop is pretty pathetic.

Leave a comment:

• skroo
    replied
    True...

My point was just that once the AP kicks you out, you don't get back in, so try to avoid that scenario in the first place :) FWIW, though, they have terminated room contracts before for overcapacity, at which point you're about equally screwed as if you were setting fire to things.

Leave a comment:

• Grifter
    replied
    Originally posted by skroo
    Yeah... Don't forget that just because you have a room there doesn't mean that they *won't* kick you out.

I remember an attendee being thrown off the property a couple of years ago. The conversation went something like this:

Hotel Security: "OK, you're banned from Alexis Park property. Let's go."

Attendee (smugly): "But you can't throw me out! I've got a room here!"

Hotel Security: "What's your room number?"

Attendee (figuring he's won): "2345!"

Hotel Security: "OK, well, we'll swing by and let you get your stuff on the way out, then you're banned from hotel property."

Attendee (perplexed): "Guh... Guh... Guh..."

Oh, and if you *do* get banned, it means exactly what it suggests. You may not return to AP property, ever. If you do, the hotel will hand you over to Vegas Metro, one of America's Least Cordial Police Departments. And you probably don't want that.
    Well, I'm sure they got kicked out for vandalism or doing something illegal, not for the number of people sleeping in their room. I was referring to sleeping arrangments, not being an ass or breaking shit.

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    When I got my room last year I got a price list on what they would charge me for busted stuff. Some of the stuff was already busted, so make sure to inform them beforehand! Do a room inspection!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X